I hope to see more than a few screens and quick slants...

Slants yes. Especially against a blitz. I'm not sure the quick passes are Tyrod's strong suit. I think he'd rather use his athleticism to either run or buy some time and go deep. I honestly can't remember him ever taking a quick 1 or 3 step drop and hitting a slant route.

Time to start.

This is the big leagues. If you want the big money, do what the big boys do. What would Belicheck and Brady do?

The quick slants.

A good screen needs to be sold. The offensive line HAS to make it seem as if they are trying to pass block.

From what I've seen, the O-line is looking downfield too soon.

Considering they can't make it look like they're trying to pass block when they're actually trying to pass block, this might be too big a mountain for them...

How many middle screens?

I think that the screens to the flat are shut down due to them playing our receivers right on the line.

Middle screens would draw the defense toward the middle, freeing up the outside.

ran that first play of the game. McCoy almost got killed.

Fans sometimes make things seem so simple. If bodies go to the outside , defenders will go there too. Middle screens draw the defense when you throw middle screens.

I think Taylor has to burn the Jets aggressive line a few times early over the middle to take a little pressure off the blocking. Open things up. If we come out flat from the start we'll be in trouble.

I expect the offense coming out looking to prove something after a disappointing loss.

Russ Brandon is the one who is planning the offense so I don't expect to see anything resembling a competent game plan. I don't even know why this topic was started. We all know Russ is planning the offense and he doesn't even know what a screen or slant is...he just knows how to call a run for -2 yards.