Week 2 predictions: Jets at Bills on TNF

YoloinOhio

I can't believe how many of you have given up after one lousy game that was hard to watch. Remember the Jets defense is probably about the same as last year, but Revis (sp) is definitely slowing down. Look for Sammy to make at least one tremendous play and Tyrod to flash some of the running that buys time for big plays downfield. Shady may not rush for much, but a few receptions will keep the Jets defense off guard. Home crowd will rule and Bills win 21-10!

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm taking an optimistic approach...because, well...I have been pessimistic enough

Week 1 was our preseason game, we will be playing better starting tonight...with an attitude...with a loud crowd backing them up the whole night

Two first quarter TDs from Tyrod lights the place up, Bills roll the Jets yet again....30-17

I haven't given up on the season but at this point in time I think the Bills are overmatched at the LOS with all the injuries and suspensions. The next time we play these yahoos maybe that won't be the case, but it is today, and I need to be realistic. Jets 24, Bills 10. I hate myself. :cry:

Edited by YoloinOhio

It's a win win in my book.

Bills win I lose $100 but I'm happy.

Jets win.... Well at least I won $100.

Is it a pick'em or are the Jets getting points from whomever you laid the bet with?

If the Bills are getting points in your bet then there is always the possibility the Jets win the game but you still lose 100 when they don't cover.

That's a lose/lose by my calculations.

:devil:

I'm taking an optimistic approach...because, well...I have been pessimistic enough

Week 1 was our preseason game, we will be playing better starting tonight...with an attitude...with a loud crowd backing them up the whole night

Two first quarter TDs from Tyrod lights the place up, Bills roll the Jets yet again....30-17

Ok, it's time for us all to take your approach. I have been pessimistic too much as well. Bills bounce back to last season form. Defense shuts down Ryan F$tzmoney (I'm still angry) and the Jets running game. Bills win 24-10!!! Taylor has two TDs, 1 throwing, 1 running, and McCoy runs one in for his first 100+ yard game of the season.

I can't believe how many of you have given up after one lousy game that was hard to watch. Remember the Jets defense is probably about the same as last year, but Revis (sp) is definitely slowing down. Look for Sammy to make at least one tremendous play and Tyrod to flash some of the running that buys time for big plays downfield. Shady may not rush for much, but a few receptions will keep the Jets defense off guard. Home crowd will rule and Bills win 21-10!

I agree. For the most part, it's the same offensive line and offense vs. the same defensive line and defense from last year.

Ryan still knows the majority of this Jets' team better than their own coach. He also completely owns Fitz. This is one of the rare match-ups where I feel very confident about our coaching staff. With the help of 2 defensive TDs, the Kool-Aid will flow like Niagara Falls for 10 days after this trouncing.

Bills 38

Jets 17

I agree. I originally was thinking 31, but I'm good with 38. Oline comes up big and the offense turns it around this week. McCoy goes for 100+ and 2TDs.

(Stevie Johnson Jet Crashing GIF here.)

Bills, 20-17. This is precisely the type of games the Bills have been able to win over the past decade or so: Coming off an embarrassing loss, at home against a beatable opponent. This is the type of game that keeps hope alive for another week or two and enables the Bills, after all is said and done, to finish 7-9 and avoid being in a position to draft a competent QB.

During commercial breaks, I will be watching the U of Houston v. Cincinnati game to see how the Bills' next head coach is making out.

Edited by mannc

24-13 Jets, just think that the Jets front 7 is going to put a ton of pressure on Tyrod and he won't be able to do too much. Jets offense will be stifled by the Bills defense for the first three quarters. Going into the 4th the game will be close but the Jets just grind out the Bills defense and take it by 2 scores.

The Jests DLine will bring the pressure, but Tyrod is no Andy Dalton. He will escape the pressure and find some open receivers. Fitz will again inevitably crumble under his own pressure. I'm going Bills on this one. Buffalo can bring the pressure too(4 sacks and numerous pressures against Flacco). Fitz can't handle that. Yes, this is a dominant defense the Bills are facing, but I do believe they have the offensive talent to match.

Bills 17

Jests 10

Edited by Rockinon

When teams make it a point of emphasis to hit and rattle the QB, no matter how mobile he is, they usually do. And it takes a toll. I'm going to have a couple beers in Tyrod's honor tonight, because he has a huge target on his back and the Jets want to rough him up in the worst way.

One thing is for certain.

It can't be overstated how bad Fitz is!

So we have that going for us. Which is nice.

:lol:

Apparently, it can be. Either that, or our D is historically bad. You choose. On that last Jets TD, frankly it looked like they'd given up.

Ryan still knows the majority of this Jets' team better than their own coach. He also completely owns Fitz. This is one of the rare match-ups where I feel very confident about our coaching staff. With the help of 2 defensive TDs, the Kool-Aid will flow like Niagara Falls for 10 days after this trouncing.

Bills 38

Jets 17

I would say offhand Fitz may have sent an agent to use part of his $12M and buy himself back.

Edited by Hapless Bills Fan