Solomon Wilcots

BrycePaup4ever

I don't know how we keep getting this crew year after year. It is so painful to listen to these guys. They both butcher the English language and are clueless. How many times did they call a completed pass incomplete and vise versa? In the 1st quarter when the Ravens were faking going for it on 4th down they said well they have good field position to try it ( They were on there own 38 yard line !!! ) Dumb and Dumber.

I don't know how we keep getting this crew year after year. It is so painful to listen to these guys. They both butcher the English language and are clueless. How many times did they call a completed pass incomplete and vise versa? In the 1st quarter when the Ravens were faking going for it on 4th down they said well they have good field position to try it ( They were on there own 38 yard line !!! ) Dumb and Dumber.

It's not that he calls them incomplete; he says "and-complete!" Like it's one word. It certainly sounds like "incomplete" and is very annoying.

Worst tandem of announcers in football and they seem to travel with the Bills. Can't stand them.

I had to turn off the audio in the 2nd half. I just couldn't take it anymore. I wish TV had the announcers on one audio track and the stadium noise plus ref wireless mic on another so you could choose one or the other or both. Muting those 2 morons would be the obvious choice,

Worst team = worst crew.

Sad but true.

It's not that he calls them incomplete; he says "and-complete!" Like it's one word. It certainly sounds like "incomplete" and is very annoying.

My Son and I argued over this a couple times yesterday. He's in your camp 'and Complete!'. I didn't hear that way.

The good field position comment actually pissed me off for some reason. :thumbdown: How much do these guys get paid to sound like idiots on TV every Sunday?