Post-Brady Patriots

For all of us poor Bills fans who were hoping the demise of Brady and his long-awaited departure will be a ray of sunshine for us.... F$%K, we will still lose to the Patriots.

It's all about the organization from top to bottom and New England is unfortunately an "A," whereas the Bills are a "D."

Watching New England tonight makes me long for balance, depth and a system where you plug players in and keep winning. We will never have that in Buffalo, never under Rex for sure. Poor coaching is so evident on the Bills sidelines that the Networks should create a graphic for every bunghole decision the Ryan's make.

We will be in the cellar this year and for the foreseeable future. Even when Brady leaves New England, winning will not leave. Just like the rotten stench of losing will cling to Buffalo like Evander Kane's hookers.

Sucks to be a Bills fan, but what else do we have.

For all of us poor Bills fans who were hoping the demise of Brady and his long-awaited departure will be a ray of sunshine for us.... F$%K, we will still lose to the Patriots.

It's all about the organization from top to bottom and New England is unfortunately an "A," whereas the Bills are a "D."

Watching New England tonight makes me long for balance, depth and a system where you plug players in and keep winning. We will never have that in Buffalo, never under Rex for sure. Poor coaching is so evident on the Bills sidelines that the Networks should create a graphic for every bunghole decision the Ryan's make.

We will be in the cellar this year and for the foreseeable future. Even when Brady leaves New England, winning will not leave. Just like the rotten stench of losing will cling to Buffalo like Evander Kane's hookers.

We did have that once. It ended when Ralph fired Bill Polian , the best GM in team history by a freaking long shot.

I've been saying this for years. It's the system, they plug and play. Brady is a great QB, but I don't think he's nearly as good with any other team. Belichick and Ernie Adams are light years ahead of everyone else and they are the one's that drive the organization. For anyone who thinks they will go away when Brady is done, you're very wrong. Once Belichick leaves, then things will change but until then, they will keep churning, keep out game planning, out coaching, whatever you want to call it.

Edited by OhDozeBills

I do try to be...Hopeful. But after watching the Bills-Ravens and Pats-Cardinals games, all I can say is that anyone who doesn't think coaching and organizational attitude matter after watching those....I don't know what would persuade you.

Gotta channel Edward G:

"You're good Bills. But as long as I'm around, you're second best. You might as well learn to live with it."

I wish I could say "you're good, Bills". I'm afraid this should read "you're good, Bill***"

I hate that f**ker and he crosses the line for sure, but the sad thing is he doesn't have to, because he's good enough to win and field winning teams honestly.

Remember when "the hoodie" devised the defense that slowed down the K-gun and won the Giants a Super Bowl. That f'ker still haunts us today.

Yup. That was the day BB officially became the antichrist to Bills fans everywhere. Overmatched , he stole a SB with an all or nothing game plan that the Bills failed to take advantage of. Now, he wasn't that effective a HC until he got his QB that could run the kind of offense he wanted, but he's never looked back since. He will torture this franchise until he retires.

I do try to be...Hopeful. But after watching the Bills-Ravens and Pats-Cardinals games, all I can say is that anyone who doesn't think coaching and organizational attitude matter after watching those....I don't know what would persuade you.

I wish I could say "you're good, Bills". I'm afraid this should read "you're good, Bill***"

I hate that f**ker and he crosses the line for sure, but the sad thing is he doesn't have to, because he's good enough to win and field winning teams honestly.

Edward G is Belichick in that reference, the Bills are Steve McQueen.

Confession. I always thought Brady was the main reason For the Hoodie's success. Dude seems awful to be around and he looks like steals his clothes from the Goodwill.

But that was helluva impressive. Nothing but respect for that. I don't really blame Rex for today but our coaches are minor league compared to The Cheatroits.

But that was helluva impressive. Nothing but respect for that. I don't really blame Rex for today but our coaches are minor league compared to The Cheatroits.

Yep. And they did not have Gronkowski, either. They had a long time to prepare for this game and probably won't look as good in their next few, but they definitely sent a message tonight.

Yep. And they did not have Gronkowski, either. They had a long time to prepare for this game and probably won't look as good in their next few, but they definitely sent a message tonight.

And that was a SB contender they beat on the road! Arizona is a really good fanbase so to walk in there without Brady and Gronk and win is such a statement W.

They should trade Jimmy for a 1st round pick tomorrow.

:thumbsup:

Yup. That was the day BB officially became the antichrist to Bills fans everywhere. Overmatched , he stole a SB with an all or nothing game plan that the Bills failed to take advantage of. Now, he wasn't that effective a HC until he got his QB that could run the kind of offense he wanted, but he's never looked back since. He will torture this franchise until he retires.

that and having his defense fake injuries on every play allowing the no huddle to be slowed down

It's called doing whatever it takes to win. Bending even breaking rules. That's what it takes.

Yup. Everything that franchise does is in the attempt to increase their odds of winning. Every facet. Its admirable. The bills are light years away from that or anything close to it. They flail around hoping to qualify for a wild card spot one year. Browner punched revis unconscious at a practice and we dont hear abput it until almost 2 years after they won the superbowl. What kind of 3 ring circus would break out at OBD i wonder.

The patriots arent going away when brady retires. The bills need to compete with them.