What is the biggest question mark going into Game One

ganesh

If you find yourself evaluating if people are fun at parties........then you probably are not fun at parties. :thumbsup:

Been around some of our homers here at tailgates and just like they B word about fans here they B word about them(and everything else) at the tailgate.

And yes, there is a difference between criticizing a professional organization that hasn't even reached the minimum standard for a successful season once in 16 years and BITCHING about fans who still support them. :doh:

My position is that this area is where you can achieve a more in depth football discussion.........if you gotta' B word at the tailgate you are just lazy or probably a B word by nature.

So for those of us keeping score at home, when you B word abou the team, its ok, because unlike anyone in the Bills organization, you have your crap together. But when someone calls you a B word for being overly critical, they are just bitches?

And I am most worried about our offense having suceess keeping the defense off the field.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The starting offense. They got almost zero playing time together this preseason. I'm expecting things to be a bit sloppy. On defense, the lack of pass rush in preseason was startling. They both appear to be genuine concerns heading into the opener.

I wouldn't worry about either of those things. The offense has had weeks of practice together. This D generates sacks by biltzing and confusion, you don't show any of that in preseason. So don't lose sleep over those things. Worry about the LBs, oh and Rex

Edited by chris heff

I wouldn't worry about either of those things. The offense has had weeks of practice together. This D generates sacks by biltzing and confusion, you don't show any of that in preseason. So don't lose sleep over those things. Worry about the LBs, oh and Rex

Ok , I get the concern over LB position. What should I be worried about re: Rex though? I didn't have a huge issue with anything I can recall last season. Perhaps there was a problem with a challenge situation or something, but other than that I'm not sure. I'm much more concerned about the players not committing penalties , for example, than any thing Rex Ryan may do.

Ok , I get the concern over LB position. What should I be worried about re: Rex though? I didn't have a huge issue with anything I can recall last season. Perhaps there was a problem with a challenge situation or something, but other than that I'm not sure. I'm much more concerned about the players not committing penalties , for example, than any thing Rex Ryan may do.

He turned a top ten D into a bottom ten.

So for those of us keeping score at home, when you B word abou the team, its ok, because unlike anyone in the Bills organization, you have your crap together. But when someone calls you a B word for being overly critical, they are just bitches?

And I am most worried about our offense having suceess keeping the defense off the field.

No that's just your perverted take.

What exactly does a FAN of a PROFESSIONAL football team.....owned by a billionaire with an anti-trust exemption........have to do to qualify as having "their crap together"? :doh:

The NFL ain't St. Joe's high school.

People who assign even a shred of blame to Bills fans for the organizations losing are just plain irrational(at best).

The NFL is a product.......on the field organizations are judged by wins and losses.........so yeah, if they don't win......they EARN the criticism for the product they put on the field.

If they don't win for 16 f*cking years they deserve to be laughed at more than anything. :lol:

Personally, I think they could win 10-11 games and make some noise in the playoffs.......less talented teams have done it before.....but I fully understand why they are being written off.

They've EARNED it.

And remember......they got a vigorous fluff job last offseason and still couldn't get it up on gamedays so what is the difference whether the fans or media Billieve or not?