Manny Lawson cut

YoloinOhio

In what way?

in a sarcastic way.

In what way?

just assumed you were making a joke, since TBN probably isn't any more on the ball than anyone of us here. They were obviously caught off guard by Manny being cut since they projected him as a starter.

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

in a sarcastic way.

You ask why people are saying one game. That question was answered and all you have is sarcasm? Is Graham right? Don't know, but, at this point it's all we have. Do we know that there is an investigation? Yes, the player and former team have confirmed that.

To your point about one game being impossible for a domestic incident the Giants punter waves hello to you.

If there is a point you are trying to make it is lost in your silly sarcasm.

You ask why people are saying one game. That question was answered and all you have is sarcasm? Is Graham right? Don't know, but, at this point it's all we have. Do we know that there is an investigation? Yes, the player and former team have confirmed that.

To your point about one game being impossible for a domestic incident the Giants punter waves hello to you.

If there is a point you are trying to make it is lost in your silly sarcasm.

You're reading comprehension is below average. I have had a few posts on this topic, only one was sarcasm, based on TBN stellar investigative skills of the past.

Please site where I said a one game suspension is ' impossible'. Making up stuff to fit your narrative doesn't help your argument.

You get quite upset over a little sarcasm after ignoring all other posts regarding this topic. I'm sorry it's so difficult for you to see my point. Especially after the post where I started with ' that's my point'.

You're reading comprehension is below average. I have had a few posts on this topic, only one was sarcasm, based on TBN stellar investigative skills of the past.

Please site where I said a one game suspension is ' impossible'. Making up stuff to fit your narrative doesn't help your argument.

You get quite upset over a little sarcasm after ignoring all other posts regarding this topic. I'm sorry it's so difficult for you to see my point. Especially after the post where I started with ' that's my point'.

My apologies. "You are guessing."

Meanwhile you are questioning why people are guessing one game. I don't have a narrative, I am just trying to answer your questions. I assumed that you asked your questions wanting answers?

I personally would not have played it this way.....if Lorenzo outplayed everyone and won the spot....great.....but behind him we now have a undrafted rookie (even though Albright has looked pretty good)

I would have kept the vet behind the vet....doensnt mean I am not excited about this team as a whole

Fair enough, but Lawson had a big contract for a backup, and no matter how we shuffle around some of these players, our front 7 isn't looking to good out of the gate right now.

I personally would not have played it this way.....if Lorenzo outplayed everyone and won the spot....great.....but behind him we now have a undrafted rookie (even though Albright has looked pretty good)

I would have kept the vet behind the vet....doensnt mean I am not excited about this team as a whole

Fair enough, but Lawson had a big contract for a backup, and no matter how we shuffle around some of these players, our front 7 isn't looking to good out of the gate right now.

I'm going to refer back to one of #BADOL's posts regarding Rex's scheme that I think is very important here. The success of Rex's D is not so much dependent upon individual stars on the front 7 as it is that all of these players understand their roles and don't freelance. If the players truly know and understand the defense now, and the communication is as improved as we have been told, I don't think losing Manny Lawson means much of anything.

I'm going to refer back to one of #BADOL's posts regarding Rex's scheme that I think is very important here. The success of Rex's D is not so much dependent upon individual stars on the front 7 as it is that all of these players understand their roles and don't freelance. If the players truly know and understand the defense now, and the communication is as improved as we have been told, I don't think losing Manny Lawson means much of anything.

Manny Lawson was moved to ILB to take over for P. Brown with play calling last year. Because he understood it and executed it.

The defense improved right away.

I think it IS a loss. He could have been part of a good rotation. And he did have decent pass rush.

and if it was money, did they talk to him? Because he is still worlds better than the raw Albright.

Manny Lawson was moved to ILB to take over for P. Brown with play calling last year. Because he understood it and executed it.

The defense improved right away.

I think it IS a loss. He could have been part of a good rotation. And he did have decent pass rush.

and if it was money, did they talk to him? Because he is still worlds better than the raw Albright.

Albright is likely to be inactive on game days; they clearly kept him because of his raw ability and feared he would be snapped up before they could PS him. And he's cheap.

I think Manny was more important last year than this.

Albright is likely to be inactive on game days; they clearly kept him because of his raw ability and feared he would be snapped up before they could PS him. And he's cheap.

I think Manny was more important last year than this.

Not sure we will ever know the motivation here. But i don't feel it is cut and dried

Rex's scheme is overrated. He's always had very good defensive players everywhere he's been. That's been the biggest factor in his success. This idea that he can work alchemy and make a top defense from average players is untrue.

Rex's scheme is overrated. He's always had very good defensive players everywhere he's been. That's been the biggest factor in his success. This idea that he can work alchemy and make a top defense from average players is untrue.

I think there is some truth to it (and I am a skeptic of his scheme) he cenrtainly did not have stars on that front 7 in his AFC Championship teams in New York and his whole time there he never had a truely elite pass rusher. Rex's successful defenses have generally had really talented secondaries and good, intelligent inside backers. The better his defensive line got in New York the more the overall production declined.

In his final season in NY he stymied Brady with a depleted 3rd team secondary. The key to success? A 3 or 4 man rush that was able to collapse the pocket and make things tighter for Brady who was unable to make the easy 2 second throw and was forced to look for deeper longer developing routes.

we'll see about that. he did not have a lot of stars on the front 7 in New York...what he had was star-quality play out of his corners, and when management took that away from him he was sunk.

obviously CB is a strength on this team and i think that bodes well for this season.

i am also in the camp that suspects they're clearing cap space to pay Gilmore...precisely because you need stud corners for Rex's defense to work well.

i don't think we'll miss Lawson that much either.

i am also in the camp that suspects they're clearing cap space to pay Gilmore...precisely because you need stud corners for Rex's defense to work well.

Go with less talent this year so we can maybe sign a slightly better than average CB next year?. Gosh I hope this isn't the way decisions are being made at OBD.