0-4 start

killshot

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well they are favored, which means people that DO look closely are putting money on them.

I think Bills win pretty easily though

Not saying the Ravens can't win. Just that it's no mismatch. In fact the Bills have plenty of reasons on offense to make Baltimore sweat.

Sure, that's entirely possible.

Miami @ Seattle is almost assuredly a loss

NE @ Arizona sans Brady is likely a loss as well

I could see both of the other games going either way. The Jets' D is good enough to give Cinci trouble on the road, but not sure Fitz and Co. can outscore them.

I actually think that Buffalo probably has the best shot to win in week 1 given how bad Baltimore's aging defense has been the last 2 seasons, and that they have such a young offensive line that will have to deal with Rex's often-confusing pressure packages. The Ravens will definitely need to be able to run the ball well; something that no team has done against Buffalo's starters this preseason.

Sure, that's entirely possible.

Miami @ Seattle is almost assuredly a loss

NE @ Arizona sans Brady is likely a loss as well

I could see both of the other games going either way. The Jets' D is good enough to give Cinci trouble on the road, but not sure Fitz and Co. can outscore them.

I actually think that Buffalo probably has the best shot to win in week 1 given how bad Baltimore's aging defense has been the last 2 seasons, and that they have such a young offensive line that will have to deal with Rex's often-confusing pressure packages. The Ravens will definitely need to be able to run the ball well; something that no team has done against Buffalo's starters this preseason.

...and something Baltimore didn't do well last year. This is actually a pretty good match-up for the Bills.

There really needs to be a minimum post count here before you can start a new thread

I don't understand what's wrong with the thread; it's a prediction that's hardly off the wall and contains an interesting question.

The title is a bit provocative, but I'm fine with it.

...and something Baltimore didn't do well last year. This is actually a pretty good match-up for the Bills.

Indeed. They have a tradeoff this year since they're getting their RB stable back at full health, but have lose the left side of their OL.