John Clayton: Bills Have Eight Blue Chip Players

@billsupdates

Buffalo #Bills have 8 blue-chip players on roster, ESPN's John Clayton says http://trib.al/1fXgVj6

Offense (5): Cordy Glenn, OL; Richie Incognito, OL; LeSean McCoy, RB; Sammy Watkins, WR; Eric Wood, OL

Defense (3): Ronald Darby, CB; Marcell Dareus, DT; Stephon Gilmore, CB

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

After a couple years of believing we had a lot of defensive talent but were bereft of offensive talent, it's interesting to see Clayton name more blue chippers on offense.

I also think it's funny that he writes, "The Bills are more talented than given credit" since he's one of the guys who hasn't been giving us credit. Maybe he should have just explained that his previous assessments were wrong.

Edited by hondo in seattle

After a couple years of believing we had a lot of defensive talent but were bereft of offensive talent, it's interesting to see Clayton name more blue chippers on offense.

I also think it's funny that he writes, "The Bills are more talented than given credit" since he's one of the guys who hasn't been giving us credit.

Particularly since he's the one who said that the Bills regressed in the offseason.

For about 28 years of my life I watched ESPN in some capacity on a daily basis. The last several years - I watch something maybe once per Month.

It's just not what it once was - and is too much of what it shouldn't be.

Agreed. Only time I watch ESPN now is if a sporting event, or a 30-30 is on. The rest is basically garbage.

For about 28 years of my life I watched ESPN in some capacity on a daily basis. The last several years - I watch something maybe once per Month.

It's just not what it once was - and is too much of what it shouldn't be.

Yep, it got very TMZ-ish and politicized in my eyes. I found more often than not I was saying I watch ESPN instead of the news of a reason, now I watch ESPN only when live sports are on because it's all drama and at least as annoying as the news.

But we are going 5-11 because Buffalo.

3 of them aren't really blue chips because they're way too old!

Yep, it got very TMZ-ish and politicized in my eyes. I found more often than not I was saying I watch ESPN instead of the news of a reason, now I watch ESPN only when live sports are on because it's all drama and at least as annoying as the news.

How old is Tom Brady? Edited by PromoTheRobot

The level a player demonstrates on the field determines whether they are blue chip or not. IMO, age has nothing to do with it.

But we are going 5-11 because Buffalo.

Oh my god. You need to get over that there is some Buffalo bias. Most of the media would like for the Bills to go to the playoffs.

You realize teams can have good players and be bad right? And Clayton kinda sucks but this is more than a fair assessment.