Update: Bridgewater suffers serious leg injury

GunnerBill

I think Krapernick significantly lowered his stock value with his SJW nonsense. From a PR perspective trading for him would be toxic

Dirty Sanchez and Geno's names will bounce around Minnesota and Dallas and maybe even some feelers for EJ or one of the fightin' McCown brothers

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I used to play BB. Alot.

me and a couple big boys were playing at some half court drives I was just feeding them . I am just a little fellow. The 260 66 buddy came down and i watched his kneecap separate and shoot up his thigh. We had a hell of a time picking him up and getting into he back of and SUV. He was in serious pain and asked for a beer. so not knowing any better we gave him one on the way to the hospital, all the while he was moaning. and he was bad ass back then.

Emergency would not med him because of the beer. He stood up on one leg and punched the guy .

We loaded him up and took him to a different hospital.

I kicked the jackass before we left. I was screaming t the orderly : do you see where his kneecap is ?

That was a nasty pain. Even i felt sick.

He was in hospital awhile , two surgeries if i recall on crutches for quite a few months then a cane. But that was back mid nineties. Ne never played ball anymore though.

Hope Teddy can at least get back to normal.

Ian Rapoport Retweeted Minnesota Vikings

"We expect Teddy to make a full recovery."

Ian Rapoport added,

CrJZDTnWAAA0TWj.jpg

Minnesota Vikings @Vikings

.@EricSugarATC releases statement on @teddyb_h2o's significant knee injury. READ: http://mnvkn.gs/VbIjoP

26 retweets23 likes

Retweet

More

Ugh! I played rugby in college and saw a lot of gruesome injuries.(The first dislocated knee cap freaked me out....what's it doing back there!!!) In rugby, there usually a lot of beer nearby, and we made a lot a trips to emergency rooms. We were never asked about the beer, but we probably should have been. You get to the hospital and can't get help? That would have sucked!

Statement from Vikings Director of Sports Medicine and Head Athletic Trainer Eric Sugarman on Teddy Bridgewater:

Teddy Bridgewater suffered a non-contact injury today at practice. The injury was quickly identified as a dislocated knee. The injury was stabilized, and he was transported to a nearby hospital for treatment and evaluation. After undergoing an MRI, it was determined that Teddy suffered a complete tear to his ACL and other structural damage. Fortunately, there appears to be no nerve or arterial damage. Surgical repair will be scheduled within the next few days. Although the recovery time will be significant, we expect Teddy to make a full recovery. I would like to thank all of the medical professionals and our athletic training staff for all of their help today. Teddy has already displayed the attitude needed to overcome this injury and attack his rehab.

trade ej to the vikes for...?

i was looking at the carolina panthers schedule and saw only a few games that would give them trouble today - one game was the vikes game. but maybe not.

I would prefer to keep EJ here. Tyrod has yet to play an entire season in the NFL.

I would prefer to keep EJ here. Tyrod has yet to play an entire season in the NFL.

wait, how about this... rex ryan connection coming in...

ej manuel traded to vikes for 6th round conditional.

broncos cut sanchez.

bills sign sanchez as backup.

rex ryan tattoo ink wipes off.

rex ryan wearing green tattoo ink revealed.

wait, how about this... rex ryan connection coming in...

ej manuel traded to vikes for 6th round conditional.

broncos cut sanchez.

bills sign sanchez as backup.

rex ryan tattoo ink wipes off.

rex ryan wearing green tattoo ink revealed.

HAHA. I chuckled at that. :thumbsup:

He likely planted his foot hard and the joint gave in.

Yep. non-contact knee injuries happen often. Our guy Dowling just tore his ACL from planting hard - don't think anyone was touching him at the time. A full-blown knee dislocation is more severe, but the injury happens the same way.

BB?

Baseball?

Basketball?

Beerball?

Ball Bearings?

Bareback? :o

Yeah, it was bareback wasn't it? :unsure:

you were watching weren't you? White on black BB too

Crazy times. or it could been basketball. Use your imagination

Ugh! I played rugby in college and saw a lot of gruesome injuries.(The first dislocated knee cap freaked me out....what's it doing back there!!!) In rugby, there usually a lot of beer nearby, and we made a lot a trips to emergency rooms. We were never asked about the beer, but we probably should have been. You get to the hospital and can't get help? That would have sucked!

Guy musta smelled it. It was Genessee Hospital in Roch. Closed now. Ran him over to Highland and they took good care of him.

My point was that stuff is freaky. and it was just him coming down off the the board and getting tangled up and landing on his knee.

Edited by 3rdand12