Who Will The Bills Cut to Get to 75?

Nanker

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've liked 90% of his play but he just can't tackle consistently. Two missed tackles that resulted in touchdowns in two one-score losses. We're 3-0 and winning preseason without him.

Sterling Moore is almost certainly making the 53. If he's the #6 CB, which he probably would be, you've got a damn solid group of CBs. That group has come a long way from Justin Rogers playing meaningful snaps, eh?

Deaderick had 2 tackles for loss in 17 snaps last night.

Also, players with less than 4 years of service time have to be waived/injured until the first cut down day not the second so Gragg and Ragland will go to IR on Tuesday, Dowling will likely be waived/injured.

When you're counting remember that Listenbee, Easley, and Lawson are on Active/Reserve lists so they count against the 75. They will count until the 53 cut day when they'll be shifted to PUP and no longer count.

Deaderick had 2 tackles for loss in 17 snaps last night.

Also, players with less than 4 years of service time have to be waived/injured until the first cut down day not the second so Gragg and Ragland will go to IR on Tuesday, Dowling will likely be waived/injured.

When you're counting remember that Listenbee, Easley, and Lawson are on Active/Reserve lists so they count against the 75. They will count until the 53 cut day when they'll be shifted to PUP and no longer count.

Good info. It's good that the Bills won't have to keep Ragland and Gragg on the active roster going into the season and then put them on IR.

I think we are looking for some backups at certain positions that is gonna affect a lot of things

Interior OL - Schwartz just got released

backup TE - if Gragg was far and away the number 2 TE like Rex said......I look for a player to be brought in here. I liked Marques Grey a lot while he was with us before

We are pretty much set at OLB....but man Kruger is intriguing

Sterling Moore is almost certainly making the 53. If he's the #6 CB, which he probably would be, you've got a damn solid group of CBs. That group has come a long way from Justin Rogers playing meaningful snaps, eh?

heck yes !

I would think they keep Moore