Bryan Stork anyone?

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You're a couple hours too late and the word is he's going to retire.

Well it was just posted to FOX site despite its date of "Aug 24, 2016 at 7:00p ET"; early it was just speculation.

Just like this posted at August 24 at 6:31 PM:

Redskins acquire Patriots center Bryan Stork, who had contemplated retiring instead

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/football-insider/wp/2016/08/24/redskins-trade-for-patriots-center-bryan-stork/

The trade was made official despite Stork informing the Redskins that he might retire once the two teams reached an agreement, according to two people with knowledge of the situation. The trade was briefly held up as a result but, was on the NFL’s transaction wire Wednesday afternoon.

Maybe he is looking for a new contract with another signing bonus since Washington is known for overpaying.

Well it was just posted to FOX site despite its date of "Aug 24, 2016 at 7:00p ET"; early it was just speculation.

Just like this posted at August 24 at 6:31 PM:

Redskins acquire Patriots center Bryan Stork, who had contemplated retiring instead

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/football-insider/wp/2016/08/24/redskins-trade-for-patriots-center-bryan-stork/

Maybe he is looking for a new contract with another signing bonus since Washington is known for overpaying.

Lil Danny never overpays. I heard that from Josh Norman.

I hope he takes that as a sign.

Yup. The time for him to hang it up was a couple concussions ago.

I'm not sure why anyone thought the Bills would be a good fit. Even if he was healthy (which he's not), he's a center. We have no real need for one of those.

Just to verify - New England knowingly traded a damaged player to Washington for a draft pick in hopes that they could sneak him past their medical staff?

Now that the plan didn't work they instantly cut him.

showed up 5 days later and "failed" the physical......skins made sure of it

showed up 5 days later and "failed" the physical......skins made sure of it

Hard to know. But it looks to me like the Pats knowingly traded damaged goods. Or he has no desire to play anymore (related to health or otherwise) and he and Washington "failed' the physical.