Kid's Day - Pop $2, Water $5

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

38 posts about how much it costs to attend a football game. You guys realize at other stadiums it's more expensive. Going to a Bills game is one of the most reasonably costing stadiums in the US. If you don't like it, I understand, just don't go.

There is a reason why I only take my boys to 1 Bucs game a year (I live in Tampa) It's expensive. To take the two them to a game with parking, club seats, or not, food and beverages is several hundred dollars.

Besides, I'd much rather watch most games on TV.

I know it's expensive to go to a professional football game. But what you pay for tickets, maybe they could cut the price back a little for a freakin bottle of water. I mean $5 for something you need to have in your body to live? What's next, domed stadiums charging $20 for the air your breathing inside their stadium? It's !@#$ing water!!!!

38 posts about how much it costs to attend a football game. You guys realize at other stadiums it's more expensive. Going to a Bills game is one of the most reasonably costing stadiums in the US. If you don't like it, I understand, just don't go.

There is a reason why I only take my boys to 1 Bucs game a year (I live in Tampa) It's expensive. To take the two them to a game with parking, club seats, or not, food and beverages is several hundred dollars.

The point wasn't the price of the water, I'm a season ticket holder so I'm used to the high cost of stadium concessions. It was that someone in the Bills hierarchy decided to discount bottles of pop, but not water. (btw, the water brand is a Pepsi product same as the pop at the stadium.)

I just thought there was a bizarre irony considering minutes before the game the team cut an overweight player who couldn't make weight then sent a message to kids that sugary drinks are favored over good old water.

Edited by ChevyVanMiller

The point wasn't the price of the water, I'm a season ticket holder so I'm used to the high cost of stadium concessions. It was that someone in the Bills hierarchy decided to discount bottles of pop, but not water. (btw, the water brand is a Pepsi product same as the pop at the stadium.)

I just thought there was a bizarre irony considering minutes before the game the team cut an overweight player who couldn't make weight then sent a message to kids that sugary drinks are favored over good old water.

I thought the same thing. $5 to keep hydrated and healthy, $2 to become pre-diabetic. Ridiculous.

should they make sliced fruit cheaper than chips?

Ask for a water for the concession stands, they will give it to you!

My average cost to go to game

Gas in truck - $ 50. Apx

Tolls - $ 20 apx

Hotel 2 nights- $320 average

L, dinner, B. - $150 average

Stromboli, drink, food - $150 average make about 50 Stromboli's per year

Good drink in game. - $ 50 average

Parking. Free Lol. - $ 25

Tickets. Club- -$340

Total. $1,105. Average cost per game

Lost overtime

$5.00 water. A drop in the bucket.

This just made me spit out my drink.

The cost for fountain soft drinks is WAY cheaper than the cost for bottled water. This isn't some crazy oversight being "so Bills." It's simple business.

Bottled soda Kirby not fountain soda. You're right big difference in cost if it were fountain soda.

Gas in truck - $ 50. Apx

Tolls - $ 20 apx

Tickets. Club- -$340

Lost overtime

You really love the Bills.

Gas in truck - $ 50. Apx

Tolls - $ 20 apx

Tickets. Club- -$340

Lost overtime

And when you spend that much to watch a mediocre team year after year.... at the least the water should be cheap.

It's actually about the same.

Since the Bills sell Pepsi, that's what I'll compare..

12oz Snapple Fruit Punch http://www.snapple.com/products/filter/regular/snapple-fruit-punch-100juiced-juice

170 Calories

42g sugar

12oz Pepsi http://www.pepsicobeveragefacts.com/Home/Product?formula=35005*26*01-01&form=RTD&size=12

150 calories

41g sugar

You're going to make someone a great wife one day.

Edited by LABillzFan

Training camp was no better. $2 for a hot dog and 3.50 for a drink(pretty sure they didn't even sell water, only soda/pop)

I work at a college and it's no surprise why students get their freshman 15. Can get a salad roughly about 8oz bowl for $4 or a large fry, roughly 20oz bowl for 2.99.

It's actually about the same.

Since the Bills sell Pepsi, that's what I'll compare..

12oz Snapple Fruit Punch http://www.snapple.com/products/filter/regular/snapple-fruit-punch-100juiced-juice

170 Calories

42g sugar

12oz Pepsi http://www.pepsicobeveragefacts.com/Home/Product?formula=35005*26*01-01&form=RTD&size=12

150 calories

41g sugar

The Snapple bottle i bought at the stadium said 56g

I ran into the same problem with my family. Spent some serious $$ on water.

The Snapple bottle i bought at the stadium said 56g

I ran into the same problem with my family. Spent some serious $$ on water.

16oz bottle of Snapple would have more, just like a 16oz bottle of Pepsi. My comparison was using 12oz cans

Buy a soft drink or a snapple, dump that crap out and keep refilling the container with water.

If the Bills cared about their fans they would provide, or sell at cost, cups for people to use for water. Particularly on kids day when it is so hot.

Actually that would be a nice kids day promotion, every kid gets a bottle of water when they enter the stadium that they could reuse during the game.

Gas in truck - $ 50. Apx
Tolls - $ 20 apx
Tickets. Club- -$340

Lost overtime

That's about my cost per game as well for my family of 5 (we don't sit in the clubs). There are so many more important things to spend my money on so we just watch the games commercial free during dinner and go to one preseason game. Usually the kids day game but skipped it this year. Just too expensive to justify for me (regular season). But junk food being considerably less expensive than healthy alternatives is a problem nationwide not just in NFL stadiums unfortunately.

Edited by CodeMonkey

Go back and read those 38 posts again. Many of them had nothing to do with "how much it costs to attend a football game."

Edited by ExWNYer