Bills cut Karlos Williams

FireChan

• Replies 692
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this team is a mess LOL

this has to be the worst off season in the last decade

What kind of garbage are you going to post with your 44th post? Something equally as insightful, I hope.

Nobody will trade for a guy who is suspended.

I don't know there are some teams that could use a talent injection. If you were Cleveland (as an example) and have a boatload of picks why not send a 5-7th to secure his rights? If he gets his act together he's your starting RB and if he doesn't he gets cut (like a 5-7 pick may anyways). It's similar to the Sabres trading for Vesey. You risk a lower asset in hopes of getting the high ceiling. It's pretty common in sports; Randy Moss was traded to the Pats for a 4th.

Something tells me this is a wake up call to the rest of the team to stop ******* around and take this season seriously. They can afford to let him go with so much depth at the RB position.

@JoeBuscaglia

#Bills officially released Karlos Williams. My full thoughts on the statement made, and what it means for the RBs: https://t.co/o89xjZJb3U

I'm interested to see if this has anything to do with personal conduct, or if Jonathan Williams and Mike Gillislee have just been THAT good

Jonathan Williams being better than Karlos I get. But Gillislee I don't think is better. This better be something new.