Will Dareus have his suspension reduced?

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The whole NFL suspension policy is such a joke.

In any other field, someone as terrible as Goodell would have been fired long ago.

They would fire him because of a policy that employees and management cooperatively agreed upon?

In what universe are you saying this would happen?

They would fire him because of a policy that employees and management cooperatively agreed upon?

In what universe are you saying this would happen?

You're right. Goodell has been flawless at his job. Smoking weed definitely deserves to be punished twice as hard as Ray Rice.

You're right. Goodell has been flawless at his job. Smoking weed definitely deserves to be punished twice as hard as Ray Rice.

This has absolutely nothing to do with "Goodell".

How can so many here be so wrong so consistently about the role of the Commissioner and what's in the CBA?

You should direct your misunderstanding and anger to the President of the NFLPA.

This has absolutely nothing to do with "Goodell".

How can so many here be so wrong so consistently about the role of the Commissioner and what's in the CBA?

You should direct your misunderstanding and anger to the President of the NFLPA.

You love Roger and the Pats*. Must have been a confusing offseason for you.

I have 2 sources (possibly a 3rd) that says an appeal is coming. Stay tuned for more details as I make them up!!

I love "sources." Journalism at its finest.

You know it, brother!

Hey, there he is!

How bout a record prediction for the upcoming season?

Sorry, The Dean has forbidden me from any further prognostications, and I'm willing to see how that works. For a while, at least.

OTOH, oh screw it...

19 & 0 baby!!!!

GO BILLSSS!!!!

You know it, brother!

Sorry, The Dean has forbidden me from any further prognostications, and I'm willing to see how that works. For a while, at least.

OTOH, oh screw it...

19 & 0 baby!!!!

GO BILLSSS!!!!

Nice, I needed that!

Go Bills!

Thank you for your support and flattery, though I can't lay claim to "flawless". It is the input and support of fans like you that make this job rewarding and keep me motivated to continue working to improve the quality of the competition, the safety of the players and the enjoyment of the fans. I hope you enjoy the upcoming season.