Possible One Game Suspension for Manny Lawson for DV

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It didn't. It's become a Domestic Situation. For all we know he argued with his wife about their new back splash and punched a hole through it.

So, i guess for that too happen there would be a police report. In your hypothetical situation IMO if a incident like that

Took place. WTF Is the NFL or any employer sticking their nose in it? Seriously how effn PC is this world becoming....

So, i guess for that too happen there would be a police report. In your hypothetical situation IMO if a incident like that

Took place. WTF Is the NFL or any employer sticking their nose in it? Seriously how effn PC is this world becoming....

i think that manny probably got the cops called on him, he told the team, and the team is required to tell the league.

i think that manny probably got the cops called on him, he told the team, and the team is required to tell the league.

Or Graham has made something up for his own amusement and revenge at being dissed by Pegules? Is that even possible?

At this point, McCoy feels left out that he didnt get suspended.

Maybe he could hire a bus and invite his women friends, after they passed the first trial of groping.

very surprised indeed about Manny and the rumor.

Graham did not break the Dareus hint. I thought our guy did that.

smells funky.

Because now Manny is nearly lying if true.

Bills are becoming reality TV. Hard Knocks gone rogue

Edited by 3rdand12

we went from winning the draft to winning the off-season to winning the record for rookies and impact players on IR. from "All-In" to "All IR" we went from winners to doomed in 2 short months, 3 suspensions, and 5 major injuries to important players later....Yep....smells like being a Bills fan. Tyrod Kenobi is our only hope..

Or Graham has made something up for his own amusement and revenge at being dissed by Pegules? Is that even possible?

Maybe he could hire a bus and invite his women friends, after they passed the first trial of groping.

very surprised indeed about Manny and the rumor.

Graham did not break the Dareus hint. I thought our guy did that.

smells funky.

Because now Manny is nearly lying if true.

Bills are becoming reality TV. Hard Knocks gone rogue

dont give up on Manny yet. It looks like it might be a smear campaign! Dont fall for the sabatoge and slander!

At this point, McCoy feels left out that he didnt get suspended.

yes! :beer::beer:

Or maybe the source just said "Lawson" and meant Shaq.

I read this on Buff News look

“If you are convicted of a crime or subject to a disposition of a criminal proceeding, you are subject to discipline. But even if your conduct does not result in a criminal conviction, if the league finds that you have engaged in conduct [prohibited by the policy], you will be subject to discipline."

that means that even if hes innocent he could still get suspended just for being in that situation rite or wrong. That sucks.

I never get mad at players using cannabis or drugs as long as it dont interfere with the team. I think they should lighten up on the marijuana testing, its not like its heroin or coke or meth or special k or all the other **** thats out there. I think the law is un-just for weed but Marcel really let me down. That is hella disappointing we REALLY NEEDED Dareus for Baltimore and the 1st Pats game (2 games we could have/should have won) now its gonna be a struggle. 3-1 was my prediction to start the season now after the injuries and suspensions we would be lucky to go 2-2. Out of our original line up we only have 3 starters on the line and one of those is a rookie! Washington, Kyle and whoever else fills in is gonna have to really step it up in the 1st 4 games if we want to win.

I never get mad at players using cannabis or drugs as long as it dont interfere with the team. I think they should lighten up on the marijuana testing, its not like its heroin or coke or meth or special k or all the other **** thats out there. I think the law is un-just for weed but Marcel really let me down. That is hella disappointing we REALLY NEEDED Dareus for Baltimore and the 1st Pats game (2 games we could have/should have won) now its gonna be a struggle. 3-1 was my prediction to start the season now after the injuries and suspensions we would be lucky to go 2-2. Out of our original line up we only have 3 starters on the line and one of those is a rookie! Washington, Kyle and whoever else fills in is gonna have to really step it up in the 1st 4 games if we want to win.

If there was even a whisper on OBD on making Kyle a cap casualty or whatever.

Right now there pretty darn happy to have the only friggin leader on the line. Ready to do battle.