Hey Bills fans!

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 5 weeks later...

No harm intended just asking. I thought we for once had a good draft. We got some defense.

Dont take it personal Ice. Lots of new folks around here lately so you never know what you'll get. Don't let it scare you away. Most fans are quite excited about the draft. We feel as though we got 2-3 legit rookie starters and love the extra first next year.

There was some serious hand wringing by some for trading down and "passing on Mahomes" Been quite the debate topic the past few weeks. We all unanimously like the front office moves for the most part.

Edited by buffaloboyinATL

No harm intended just asking. I thought we for once had a good draft. We got some defense.

Hello!

Don't concern yourself with these remarks from these new posters.

I see our baseball teams will face each other soon.

I was satisfied with my "girls" draft but they'll be no grade on them until we can get game sealing plays during playoffs.

Hi CG. Yes our teams are playing each other soon. I might have to get you a kleenex after that though lol only kidding.

Ice, the Pack had a very promising draft. I really like the RB.

I hope so. We cut Christine Michael and have Montgomery at running back. We need a star running back bad.

Hi CG. Yes our teams are playing each other soon. I might have to get you a kleenex after that though lol only kidding.

I hope so. We cut Christine Michael and have Montgomery at running back. We need a star running back bad.

A kleenex would be just great!

Thank you!

That means I'll just be losing one of the games.