Julian Edelman Injury at Cheatriots Camp?

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Get over your doormat status. It's your fate, embrace it.

Go !@#$ yourself.

I lived in Boston (really Cambridge--you do that math) back then. Nary a Pats* fan to be found. Nothing like winning to bring out the "true fans". I loved the story here a few years back of a Bills fan winning Patriot* trivia bets with Pate* "fans" who couldn't even tell him who their starting QB was in the '85 SB......

Edited by MattM

so where in Boston are you from? Have you lived there all of your life? Retired I'm guessing? Curious what you did up there in bean town?

Also, do you like movies about gladiators? I could recommend a few.

so where in Boston are you from? Have you lived there all of your life? Retired I'm guessing? Curious what you did up there in bean town?

Just a hunch, but his "weak sauce" comment leads me to think he's from Provincetown.

It wasn't the arrival of a new owner--it was winning. Biggest bandwagon fan base in sports, as we'll see as soon as Brady retires (or, hopefully, even before then--it would be nice to see some payback for things like his love of blowing out opponents (read his Esquire interview from a few years back)).

We both know that the Bills could consistently put a loser on the field and still not dip below 30k in season ticket sales, once again, in a city about a quarter the sour of Beantown.

Patriots sellout streak began when Kraft bought the team, you know this.

Why bother mentioning the market/population size. GB sells out year after year even when they were awful. They are a tiny market. KC is a small market.

The point is that you can't accuse one fan base of being "bandwagon" and then try to explain away the Bills inability to sell out consistently in bad years because the population is (suddenly?) too small to fill the stadium.

I live in Natick, grew up in Needham, drove a cab in Boston when I went to Northeastern, retired. Been going to Patriots games since 64/65. 100% Massachusetts born and bread. Live with it. :D

Go !@#$ yourself.

I lived in......... (really Cambridge--you do that math) back then.

Communist huh?

I live in Natick, grew up in Needham, drove a cab in Boston when I went to Northeastern, retired. Been going to Patriots games since 64/65. 100% Massachusetts born and bread. Live with it. :D

Let's hear it for Geno Cappelletti and Jim Nance!

Communist huh?

Does Massachusetts bread taste anything like Eye Talian bread?

hardwork. I have to say I was drawn to your post because your name makes me think of the old timers and my parents who used to work hard for everything we had in our lives. Your atitude is anything but appealing though. The way you snip and make sarcastic remarks to those of us on this board who have followed our team for a lifetime is pathetic. I don't ever want to return to Boston. I had an amatuer fight there in 1973 and prefer to stay away from it. Since you are part of that place I'm going to block you when I figure out how to do it.

hardwork. I have to say I was drawn to your post because your name makes me think of the old timers and my parents who used to work hard for everything we had in our lives. Your atitude is anything but appealing though. The way you snip and make sarcastic remarks to those of us on this board who have followed our team for a lifetime is pathetic. I don't ever want to return to Boston. I had an amatuer fight there in 1973 and prefer to stay away from it. Since you are part of that place I'm going to block you when I figure out how to do it.

Waaaaaaaaaaa

Communist huh?

so, I besides loafing around Boston and bills messages boards, what else do you pita your time in to? Who are your favorite cheating players and favorite players from other teams? Do you acknowledge there was cheating or do you just think a few guys bent rules and went a rye? Because, in my opinion there has been systematic cheating or blurring of gray areas for a while in Boston. But that's just sesame and others may differ.

Wheat compelled you to come to our board and naan a patriot board? Do you have any patriots boards you post on because most I look at are not populated, dry and toast. For the supposed big time following they have there isn't much following of them like you get with the packers, Steelers or cowboys.

See here's what I don't get about you.

You say your 72. So if that true (Which I doubt) you would know that teams always go through cycles of whose good and bad. It wasn't that long ago the pats* were a laughing stock and the Bills were dominating the AFCE. The Dolphins dominated the 70's. the Jets have existed and the Pats* dominate the last 15 years. But that could change tomorrow.

I would assume a person with your life experience would know that, realize that success is always fleeting and humble pie gets handed to everyone eventually.

so, I besides loafing around Boston and bills messages boards, what else do you pita your time in to? Who are your favorite cheating players and favorite players from other teams? Do you acknowledge there was cheating or do you just think a few guys bent rules and went a rye? Because, in my opinion there has been systematic cheating or blurring of gray areas for a while in Boston. But that's just sesame and others may differ.

Wheat compelled you to come to our board and naan a patriot board? Do you have any patriots boards you post on because most I look at are not populated, dry and toast. For the supposed big time following they have there isn't much following of them like you get with the packers, Steelers or cowboys.

Pats* fans do not acknowledge the cheating that has occurred in their franchise, EVER. My wife, and her entire family are from Boston, and my brother lives in Lynn. (He's a Bills fan.) The closest they will ever come is to parrot the tired line, "all teams cheat..."

As far as why a Pats* fan would be on a Bills board, have you ever been to the Pats* fan forum? Good God!!! :doh: The football IQ is not what it is on here. It really isn't.

Waaaaaaaaaaa

what does that mean? You may not know this but Im a bit older then some of these fellas. I live for this city and this team. My wife and me have seen good days and bad ones. Watched games at the Rockpile and traveled to other games. I would go to any other city or stadium than your place. If I knew how to block you I would. I used to go to the Rockpile for games. You are not a fan. Your team is and always will be shaded.