Should we trade for Bosa?

Absolutely not. We get Bosa and he'll get injured during his first practice and be out for the year. :ph34r:

First practice? That's being generous. I think it's much more probable he'd get injured tripping over a rubber mat while deplaning from Air Pegula at the Buffalo Airport.

The story would come out later that the mat he tripped over was left by George Seifert who's been waiting at the airport longer than Tom Hanks in the Terminal.

First practice? That's being generous. I think it's much more probable he'd get injured tripping over a rubber mat while deplaning from Air Pegula at the Buffalo Airport.

The story would come out later that the mat he tripped over was left by George Seifert who's been waiting at the airport longer than Tom Hanks in the Terminal.

You kool aid drinkers are really annoying. Ya'll need to face reality. He wouldn't even make it to Buffalo before being injured.

Let's say the price is next years first and third round picks, I honestly would pass. I don't think Bosa will ever be an elite pass rusher, I think he will be solid 7-10 sacks a year player as a 3-4 OLB who is effective but not dominant against the run. I wouldn't sell next years draft to bring him in, I think Lawson if healthy can do approximately what Bosa does and then the Bills can find a more true 3-4 OLB prospect in next years draft if needed. Bosa kind of reminds me of AJ Hawk out of college (Draft stock wise) a player who was drafted so high because of low bust potential but was never thought to have that elite ceiling.