Greg hardy (DE), brandon Spikes (MLB)

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm usually the first person to ignore a persons off field behavior if he produces on the football field. But !@#$ greg hardy he's the biggest scumbag in the history of the nfl

me thinks you could look in to what happened a little more. he's not a nice guy, but a lot of it was blown up out of proportion.

as far as biggest scumbag in the history of the nfl? no. maybe top ten. rae carruth, aaron hernandez are 2-3. tom brady is #1. he broke up with a woman carrying his child for a horse (if you need a reason).

you're wrong, hardy is a phenomenal talent.

that said, any team that employs him has publicly compromised their morals.

he is lightyears beyond incognito, rice, etc - he is the devil

Prior to the incident Hardy was considered a gregarious, fun-loving dude that networks liked to interview.

You can dismiss the Incognito comparison NOW.......but he was really f*cked up and THEN straightened out his behavior/life.

The bottom line is that none of these guys get any better until they first bottom out and realize they HAVE to change.

If Hardy has gotten there he has a chance of getting another job and being a star player again.

I'm usually the first person to ignore a persons off field behavior if he produces on the football field. But !@#$ greg hardy he's the biggest scumbag in the history of the nfl

hard to say who is the worst but agree

Hear that Manson can kill it. Get r dun!

He's good in the locker room too.

I wonder why Kroy Biermann is still a FA

With that name he would fit right in

What's wrong with Incognito?

Based off of what we know now, Martin just couldn't hack it in the NFL.

Totally irrelevant that Martin wasn't good enough.

And ask Incognito himself what was wrong with him. He knows now that he did wrong. Has said so publicly, most recently on that interview with Cowherd.

Incognito has learned. Hardy has showed no signs of it. Incognito was always at least very good on the field. Hardy hasn't been particularly good for a long time. And Incognito wasn't physically violent off the field, while Hardy was.

There's very little to no comparison here.