NFL.com: Bills rank 5th in latest "Triplets Rankings"

Now, in my fifth edition, I'm ranking the trios based on projected Week 1 starters. (Sorry, Steelers and Pats fans: Suspensions hurt.) Another thing: I've ranked the players in each position group from 1 to 32, then inverted those ranking numbers (e.g., Adrian Peterson is my No. 1 RB, so he gets 32 points). I also multiplied the QB's score by 1.5, as it's universally regarded as the most important position of the three. Adding up those point totals, I determined each trio's ranking. One last note: "Previous rank" refers to my last Triplets entry from November.

http://www.nfl.com/photoessays/0ap3000000679023/triplets-rankings-cowboys-packers-boast-top-groups?campaign=tw-nf-sf32438805-sf32438805

5) Buffalo Bills: Tyrod Taylor (No. 12 QB), Shady McCoy (6) & Sammy Watkins (9)

Previous rank: 20

Edited by YoloinOhio

i love the shout out for Buffalo but I dont get how Dallas is number one. They dont have an established RB. How can any person rank them top 10 when a RB who's done nothing in the NFL is starting.

Seems crazy, but speaks to the lack of big time RBs in the NFL right now. No team that has one also has a top WR and proven QB. With Dallas' OL, EE is as good a bet as any RB this year.

I think 5 is a bit too high for us, but that's cool to see...I'd say 8-10 is more reasonable.

A few other thoughts:

- To heck with suspensions, Pittsburgh is #1

- SD is ranked waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too high

- Atlanta and Cincinnati are ranked waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too low

- New Orleans still has a great shot to produce a top-5 triplets unit

- How the Rams could rank above anyone right now is beyond me

I think 5 is a bit too high for us, but that's cool to see...I'd say 8-10 is more reasonable.

A few other thoughts:

- To heck with suspensions, Pittsburgh is #1

- SD is ranked waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too high

- Atlanta and Cincinnati are ranked waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too low

- New Orleans still has a great shot to produce a top-5 triplets unit

- How the Rams could rank above anyone right now is beyond me

We're really number 7 because the Pats and Steelers would be ahead of us if not for suspensions. I think its a bit high, but I like these rankings way more than his others. I forgot to check more closely but was there anyone else with a bigger difference between their two ranks. We were 20th and are now 5th!!!

Dave Dameshank - reportedly the only man ever fired in favor of Danny Bonaduce - is probably more noted for his sports humor than his sports acumen.

Still it's nice to get some love.

Shady is sweet to watch if healthy - he can cut better than any RB I've seen...

I like Shady's skills too but he can cut better than Barry Sanders? Gale Sayers? OJ? Hmmmm....

Seems crazy, but speaks to the lack of big time RBs in the NFL right now. No team that has one also has a top WR and proven QB. With Dallas' OL, EE is as good a bet as any RB this year.

Elliott is dealing with a hamstring. It'll be interesting to see if it lingers throughout the season

Shady is sweet to watch if healthy - he can cut better than any RB I've seen...

He can also block pretty well and catch. His health is key. If he's on the field, it allows the Bills to potentially do different things that teams have to account for on defense.

We're really number 7 because the Pats and Steelers would be ahead of us if not for suspensions. I think its a bit high, but I like these rankings way more than his others. I forgot to check more closely but was there anyone else with a bigger difference between their two ranks. We were 20th and are now 5th!!!

Steelers are still ahead of us