NFL.com: Bills rank 5th in latest "Triplets Rankings"

Yet on the WGR poll 89% of our fans have us outside the top 5 - 52% outside of the top 10 - 16% outside the top 15 (crazy).

Proves we don't believe in our own players - they call themselves realists. We're still a resilient bunch and our support in terms of ticket sales is a testament. However I've never sensed more negativity since I've been a fan than this off season - when IMO this may be the most reasonable time to be excited than any other the last 16 years. C'mon fellow bretheren - dust yourself off and get excited about this team.

Tyrod still unproven. Still can't run a 2 min offense. Shady at the tail end of his career. Sammy on the way up but still young and not yet in his prime. I'd say anything higher than 15 is silly. Potential to be top 5 but not right now

#5 is fair....

tyrod is an alternate pro-bowler

shady is a perennial pro bowler

sammy is a future perennial pro bowler

if they only had a top 5 O-line...lookout.

ezekial Elliott #4 RB without 1 carry ? benefits from #1 o-line

eddie lacy #10 ? I doubt it

clearly Pit should be #1 with Big Ben , Antonio Brown and leveon bell. but this guy is going on week 1 starters.

Edited by papazoid

https://theringer.com/five-better-nfl-stats-teddy-bridgewater-dwight-freeney-187cb19326f1#.llz5dcray......................Billsmentioned

Unlike Seattle, the Bills’ offense probably doesn’t conjure up images of explosive plays, but their rushing offense helped them lead the way last year in big-play percentage, hitting one on 10 percent of their snaps. LeSean McCoy, Tyrod Taylor, and Karlos Williams were the home run hitters for Buffalo, which racked up 70 runs of 10-plus yards on the year, most in the NFL

Edited by Kemp2Warlick

Tyrod still unproven. Still can't run a 2 min offense. Shady at the tail end of his career. Sammy on the way up but still young and not yet in his prime. I'd say anything higher than 15 is silly. Potential to be top 5 but not right now

I am going to say that Tyrod is no unproven.....he just needs to prove he can be consistant....unproven would be like a rookie coming into the league that hasnt done it.

Shady....this season is gonna tell us a lot.....came into camp in extremely good shape....

Sammy.....not being in his prime and being so well thought of is actually a GOOD thing.....its not like he has a 1a receiver playing across from him and yet.....pretty much uncoverable

The thing that excites me about these guys (and I through Clay into this mix) is we are now into year 2......cohesiveness and chemistry now established. When these 3 were all healthy and all on the field last year this O was very explosive.

To me its about the D.....if the D can create turnovers and get into the top 10 range this next year....this team is gonna be pretty good.

Anyone else think Zeke at 4 is borderline hysterical?

No because basically what they are doing is giving the Dallas O Line a ton of credit. They are also essentially saying that if DeMarco Murray could do what he did in 2014 there's no reason Zeke can't come close to matching that. If he does that would rank near the top as a running back.

No because basically what they are doing is giving the Dallas O Line a ton of credit. They are also essentially saying that if DeMarco Murray could do what he did in 2014 there's no reason Zeke can't come close to matching that. If he does that would rank near the top as a running back.

That's also dumb as :censored: . That OL is waaaay overrated and Zeke hasn't even played a down of football. :doh:

Edited by Uffalo Ills