AstroNotes1: Bills Camp Monday August 1

Astrobot

It's phenomenal to hear such good things about the WRs. I was honestly pretty worried going in, but Lewis and Little sound like diamonds on the rough and Woods soubds back on track

Little's problem has always been his hands. Watched him all through college at UNC and the guy makes plays...but he'll drop the easy ones too often. If he can get come consistency with those hands he deserves to be on an NFL roster. Didn't like hearing he dropped the perfect bomb from EJ today.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Little's problem has always been his hands. Watched him all through college at UNC and the guy makes plays...but he'll drop the easy ones too often. If he can get come consistency with those hands he deserves to be on an NFL roster. Didn't like hearing he dropped the perfect bomb from EJ today.

Yes that is worrisome. It sounds like the first that I've heard about the camp so far so I'm not getting too down yet but it is something worth watching.

Ive read that "perfect" bomb was 1" out of reach

• Taylor and Manuel are light years ahead of Cardale. Here's hoping the Bills take their time and invest in the rook the right way -- because he does have intangibles (Size, Arm). His footwork is not very good -- nowhere near the other two - I lost count how many times he threw off back foot without stepping into throw.

Go Bills.

You mean unteachables right? Cause I'm pretty sure his arm and size are pretty tangible. Either way great write up thanks to you and Astro.

???

Sorry. Jamison Lalk.

Rastro, a quick question -- any thoughts on Jonathan Williams? Haven't heard much about him over the first three days of camp.

He looked pretty sullen walking off the field.

He wasn't used much at all.

It was 1" out of reach, not a drop. It would have been a non-issue if Tyrod had thrown it.

I have to disagree with Tyrod's "meh" day comment a Buffalo sportscaster made. Here's a list of what Tyrod did today:

---Made 100% of his 4 fade throws to both the L and R corners.

---Made 100% of his 4 red zone passes on the end zone line.

---Threw ridiculous balls to Dez Lewis, Greg Little in Session 6

---Threw OVER THE MIDDLE to Felton,

---Threw OVER THE MIDDLE to a wide-open Dez Lewis, where he and Powell had rendered Robey/Graham useless.

---Threw OVER THE MIDDLE to Gragg slanting for a TOUCHDOWN.

---Connects far side to Davonte Allen, near side to Goodwin.

---About to be tackled in backfield, takes off and throws over LB head to McCoy for 15+ yards.

---Puts a ball in a place only Salas can catch

---Sweet sideline pass to Hankerson

---Nice swing pass to MCCoy-->TOUCHDOWN

---Little, Salas, and Woods line up, pass to Woods-->TOUCHDOWN

Negative plays:

---Ragland moves up to the R of the R-EDGE and would have tackled Tyrod

---Worthy, IK Enemkpali get through to make tackle

---Near-INT by Preston Brown