Danny Lansanah linked to Bills

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

None of the moves the fins have made make them any better then last year

I agree with the sentiment but I believe hiring Adam Gase was their best move and gives them an opportunity to improve...I am a big fan of Gase...I think Tanneyhill takes a step this year. What's that mean...he reduces sacks, brings his completion percentage up to about 64% from 62% and reduces interceptions to single digits while throwing for 30 TDs.

I agree with the sentiment but I believe hiring Adam Gase was their best move and gives them an opportunity to improve...I am a big fan of Gase...I think Tanneyhill takes a step this year. What's that mean...he reduces sacks, brings his completion percentage up to about 64% from 62% and reduces interceptions to single digits while throwing for 30 TDs.

I hope not. I like Gase alot but I think tallywacker just blows

Cutler's INTs dropped last year, but so did his completion % and TDs. Gase is just the latest QB guru flavor-of-the-month destined for mediocrity.

So Taylor after one season is as good as a guy who has been starting for 3 years?

Hahahaha I doubt it.