Brady will soon fall off cliff,figuratively

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

New guy has a point.

And, to be sure, that's not saying that Brady won't steamroll us this year. His play style is such that he doesn't need a big arm to hurt you. But three years ago Peyton Manning was a passing attack machine. In 2014 His production dipped, but he was still potent. In 2015, the team won in spite of his play, not because of it.

Brady is one year removed.

New guy has a point.

And, to be sure, that's not saying that Brady won't steamroll us this year. His play style is such that he doesn't need a big arm to hurt you. But three years ago Peyton Manning was a passing attack machine. In 2014 His production dipped, but he was still potent. In 2015, the team won in spite of his play, not because of it.

This is about what I think. Brady's game protects him quite a bit. We've seen him struggle going downfield a bit more, so they moved their game to all short field passes. Eventually that'll go too. Also, Brady has taken a lot less punishment over the years compared to other QBs. Eventually though, that'll catch up as well.

Is it this year? Probably not. But its soon.

This is nothing more than another ESPN commentator trying to stir up headlines. What tangible evidence does anyone have that Brady is on the decline. Quite the contrary in he played his way into the AFC Championship game with a crappy O-Line.

Don't mistake my comments that I like Brady. I can't stand that arrogant whining pain in the butt, who oh by the way has a 25-3 record against us, but he 's not declining. I swear that son of a pup will play til 45 and have the most ridiculous winning record against us. Let's hope this year we have the defense we were promised last year as that is the only way to beat Brady. You have to hit , sack, or hurry him with press man coverage on his receivers at the LOS.

New guy has a point.

Sooner or later a post like this is going to be correct. Problem is we've had these threads for at least the past 4 seasons.