Nigel Bradham Arrested Following an Assault

I read a post from an Iggles fan years ago and wish I could find it. The thread had to do with fan behavior. He said he was a long time season ticket holder. He avoided taking his girlfriend and eventual wife to a game for years, but finally gave in took her to one. He sat in a rough section. She was appalled at the behavior of the fans there and couldn't believe he had gone there for all of those years with what she saw going on. He wrote that they had had their fair share of issues as a couple, but he was sure that she never looked at him the same way again after that game and it definitely contributed to them getting divorced.

HA! I was engaged to my wife when my old college rugby team came down to a national tournament in Savannah, GA over St Patrick's day (we won, of course). We were recently engaged and I told her: "Look, you get this weekend to meet my old friends and see what it's like. If you want out I won't blame you at all." We've been married 31 years now, with the usual ups and some pretty unusual downs. She's a Saint!

(But I often wonder why she didn't back out after that weekend...)

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Further proof that decent people should avoid Philadelphia and South Beach.

But not in that order. South Beach is at least entertaining to observe. You can point to a menu item if you only speak English (as I had to do recently). Philly? I passed on a trip last month my wife had to make. SHE had to go, I was not required, and I'd prefer almost anywhere else.

And I live there! Bwahaha, I let the corruption run through me!

Fox doesn't know that this is Robert Woods' picture :doh:

@NFLonFOX

Eagles LB Nigel Bradham reportedly faces assault charge

https://t.co/8M4GRmbQtA

proxy.jpg?t=HBh9aHR0cDovL2EuZnNzdGEuY29t

It's Fox, what do you expect, accuracy in journalism?

HA! I was engaged to my wife when my old college rugby team came down to a national tournament in Savannah, GA over St Patrick's day (we won, of course). We were recently engaged and I told her: "Look, you get this weekend to meet my old friends and see what it's like. If you want out I won't blame you at all." We've been married 31 years now, with the usual ups and some pretty unusual downs. She's a Saint!

That's great. Sounds like you got yourself an alright lady. After we were dating for awhile my then girlfriend, now wife took me back to meet her family. She's from rural Central PA and she was sure I was going to bail. My mom's side of the family is from a couple towns over from hers so I knew exactly what I was in store for. She was so freaked out all weekend. It was hilarious.

That's great. Sounds like you got yourself an alright lady. After we were dating for awhile my then girlfriend, now wife took me back to meet her family. She's from rural Central PA and she was sure I was going to bail. My mom's side of the family is from a couple towns over from hers so I knew exactly what I was in store for. She was so freaked out all weekend. It was hilarious.

Umm, I assure you, my wife had no idea what she was in store for during or AFTER the rugby tournament. There were unspeakable acts, and yet we're still married. I'm probably the worst decision she's ever made! Live and learn... For better or for.... ME!

Have you ever been to a rugby party? Oh MY, yet she stuck around. :)

Years ago my wife went to her friend's birthday party in South Beach. It was a couple dozen ladies from literally all over the world. My wife is from SC and was sitting next to a lady from Kentucky when an old man on a unicycle wearing nothing but a little speedo banana hammock with a 3 foot feather boa coming out of his butt crack. The KY lady next to my wife said, in her deepest southern drawl, "back home we just shoot folk like that". (I wish I could get the tool bar on my screen to put that at least in italics - if not "southern" font.) The rest of the table barely noticed that level of entertainment sailing by.

That is a good ole southern Gal. My kinda girl. Thanks for the share Augie.

Nigel had another less noticed issue we some Bills did he not?

Shady wanna be.

See NFL players ARE role models for kids.

count your lucky stars every day.

and tell her

Oh, I often tell her! I almost hate to point out how badly she messed up, but..... She's tough.

You are quite the character Sir.

She must be to have kept you in line.

and you are certainly no idjit, like Bradham seems to be.

Is there video of this?

Can you afford Tom Cruise to get into the Mission Impossible vault for your peak?

(Or maybe my sock drawer?)

Net worth digits do not equate to IQ digits. They can be surprisingly unrelated.

Can you afford Tom Cruise to get into the Mission Impossible vault for your peak?

(Or maybe my sock drawer?)

Net worth digits do not equate to IQ digits. They can be surprisingly unrelated.

TMZ seems to have all the other videos.

When I first read the headline I forgot he wasn't a Bill anymore. Then I saw he was an Eagle and thought, "Thank God."

I didn't know either and was getting ready to post a rant about how we didn't have problems like this before Rex got here.

Good thing we dumped that loser.