Le'Veon Bell facing 4 game suspension

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No Bryant or Bell to start the season will hurt the Stillers significantly. Big Ben must be somewhere crying.

bryant is gone for the year.

So he missed the drug test one day. if he took it the next day could he have a better chance at the appeal or is it pretty cut and dry that if you miss it one day you're suspended?

Steelers are really screwing themselves, they have the talent too compete for a few SB's before Ben diminishes but they can't stay on the field.

do you think their defense is good enough? Secondary especially has been bad. Edited by YoloinOhio

do you think their defense is good enough? Secondary especially has been bad.

I like their LB's, they drafted Artie Burns for CB help - I don't love that pick, would have taken Alexander there. The secondary is still a question mark.

The offense could take them places but for one reason or another they are always missing pieces. That has to be disappointing for the organization.

I like their LB's, they drafted Artie Burns for CB help - I don't love that pick, would have taken Alexander there. The secondary is still a question mark.

The offense could take them places but for one reason or another they are always missing pieces. That has to be disappointing for the organization.

i like their LBs but Shazier has been really injury prone. Gotta wonder if he will ever play a full season.

Damn. Leveon Bell is so good.

He loves him some marijuana though. Time to legalize it. It sure isn't slowing him down when he's on the field.

I wonder, if the Steelers trade him to the Broncos...and pot is legal in Colorado......would he then have grounds to challenge the NFL rule about being a pothead/stoner? I guess we can leave that to a current member of the Bronco's roster..........

I wonder, if the Steelers trade him to the Broncos...and pot is legal in Colorado......would he then have grounds to challenge the NFL rule about being a pothead/stoner? I guess we can leave that to a current member of the Bronco's roster..........

doesnt work that way. They have to abide by NFL rules no matter where they live or which team they play for.

Gregg Bell?

you mean Tinker?????

doesnt work that way. They have to abide by NFL rules no matter where they live or which team they play for.

Anderw Brandt had good tweet today. https://twitter.com/AndrewBrandt/status/756483922322534401

How funny these tests can start on 4/20. No tests in season...just get through the offseason and you all good.

negative. Pot is still illegal under federal law. Employers have no obligation to permit its use. It's been litigated already. But good thought. What would PIT get in return though from Denver. ?