Le'Veon Bell facing 4 game suspension

This could be a one time thing based on the specific circumstances of this situation. A friend from Pittsburgh told me that Bell changed his cell phone number and never received the call for the random drug test (and apparently there was evidence to support this).

That's my concern. More of a procedural issue

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This could be a one time thing based on the specific circumstances of this situation. A friend from Pittsburgh told me that Bell changed his cell phone number and never received the call for the random drug test (and apparently there was evidence to support this).

I don't believe for a second that it is the real reason Bell missed his test, but yeah this could be the reason Dareus won't appeal. He doesn't have a BS excuse other than he was going to fail anyway.

so bell gets a dui and a possession charge last year and gets the suspension reduced from 4 games to 2. dareus should get this reduced to 2

Oh yeah. So last year was originally 4 games for DUI and possession. Bell gets it reduced to 2. This year he is suspended again 4 games for missing a test. Bell gets it reduced to 3.

So what did Dareus do? Synthetic and 1 game last year? And then missed a test for 4 this year? Anything in between?

Edited by What a Tuel

We do not even know he received phone call yet; cell phone coverage can be spotty and I know I have missed many calls which went to bit bucket of a phone system. For much as he makes he could pay an answering service to ensure he got all calls and take care of scheduling. etc including reminders.