Karlos Williams suspended 4 games for substance abuse

Is there a special list KW can be placed on so as to no count against the 53 man roster?

MCCoy has been feelin himself this offseason..https://www.instagram.com/p/BH4PoLDgTZ1/

Damn those moves are nasty! I've been a big fan ever since his 1st or 2nd season and it was at the end of a game and he had a clear path to the endzone, but stopped short so as to run out the clock and preserve the win.

• Replies 390
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is there a special list KW can be placed on so as to no count against the 53 man roster?

Damn those moves are nasty! I've been a big fan ever since his 1st or 2nd season and it was at the end of a game and he had a clear path to the endzone, but stopped short so as to run out the clock and preserve the win.

Healthy shady makes any backup RB in Buffalo a non story IMO

Now the boom Herron signing makes sense. They knew this was coming.

you're a glass half full kinda guy :)

This is a half full type of team.

Now we know where air from Pats* football went - Karlos inhaled it!

It's 4 games - i think we can get by with the other 4 guys and he doesn't count against the roster til he's active.

What if he gets in shape and he decides to appeal figuring better to take 4 games off during season giving him time to heal?

What if Bills put him on PUP list - does 4 game suspension apply after it?

I love watching Hogan take out two guys on that play. One with a block, the other with a flop. Either way, it was effective and what sprung MG.

FSU RB bigger and smarter than Karlos.

James wilder jr

You might to change your name to letsgetwilder mid season.

Honestly all this upheaval has got me excited to see the battle to the death for RB 2. This kid is the son of a legend and is huge.

Edited by Billschinatown

James wilder jr

Honestly all this upheaval has got me excited to see the battle to the death for RB 2. This kid is the son of a legend and is huge.

When they signed him I immediately thought of him as "Karlos's backup" due to his size and style. Weird thing is they are friends but Wilder seems like he has his **** together. Edited by YoloinOhio

James wilder jr

i don't know much about the kid but I saw a lot of really terrible tackling in that video. He better get used to LBs in the NFL tackling like men. Edited by mrags

When they signed him I immediately thought of him as "Karlos's backup" due to his size and style. Weird thing is they are friends but Wilder seems like he has his **** together.

I know you follow twitter. I loved karlos play but his twitter i deleted. It made feel uneasy because he comes off as kind unhinged/crazy. You can check out Wilders twitter and see the kid is way more put together.

Another knock against him. Hey fat Karlos, learn to pull out.

He's trying to give Willis Mcgahee a run for his money. I think Willis has nine kids with eight women. Class act!!

Edited by Bubba Gump

i don't know much about the kid but I saw a lot of really terrible tackling in that video. He better get used to LBs in the NFL tackling like men.

Hello again friend. You're not wrong. Running style worked for Karlos. Hopefully this kid can translate too.

He's big enough to hurt LBs and they know it. I remember seeing a micd up and safety eric weddle was complaining about tackling the huge FB frank the tank lol. I like this kid and im glad he's getting the shot. Probably a bit of a pipe dream though. I dont know if he is as fast as Karlos.

Hmm 40 time 4.86 seconds.

Karlos 40 time 4.48.

Edited by Billschinatown

I know you follow twitter. I loved karlos play but his twitter i deleted. It made feel uneasy because he comes off as kind unhinged/crazy. You can check out Wilders twitter and see the kid is way more put together.

i follow both. I know exactly what you mean.