Karlos Williams suspended 4 games for substance abuse

• Replies 390
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Last RB roster spot - a temporary position for 4 weeks. An opportunity to show the youngsters how to go about camp. A leadership role. It makes too much sense for the team. Cue signing an un-named undrafted camp-fodder RB that they think has a lot of upside in 5...4...3..

as a vet, if hes on the week 1 roster, his salary becomes guaranteed --

so yes, likely bring on the camp fodder.

Assuming a healthy mccoy, and gillislee

Still think beginning of this season too soon for JWill suspension. Those seem to take forever and they wait until the court stuff is done. We will see.

That's what I'm thinking.

He will take a plea. It will be over quick.

No need to rush it, again so as to give time between the suspensions.

Somebody who had a few conversations with him confirmed this to me. Dude is dumb as heck.

I hate question people's intelligence but these Guy's past is filled with straight up stupidity.

If some FO had balls, they would take a stand against dumb players. He will probably get a concussion in 10 carries anyways.

Honestly, this dude is super dumb. I seriously would consider cutting him. Rbs are a dime a dozen.

I don't totally agree with this. I know people say it more than show me the baby, but I still don't agree. You really want Boobie Dixon running the ball? If RB was so easy, CJ Spiller would have been a hall of famer. He was as fast and quick as they come but couldn't find a hole to save his life.

He showed flashes of what his ceiling could be. If he quits acting like an idiot and takes football seriously, KW could be very, very good. Shady won't be around for a long time and RB's frequently miss time. It's very disappointing to see him and J. Williams messing up this early in their careers.

Edited by elroy16

@salsports

As I understand CBA, players suspended less than a year for substance abuse ARE allowed at team facility during suspension unless for PEDs..

....but we don't know yet what Karlos is suspended for exactly. So that would make a difference if he can be with team or not.

@chrisbrownbills

Will be interesting decisions at RB for #Bills when they get down to 53. Karlos to miss 1st 4, J. Williams could miss 2 later in season.

Edited by YoloinOhio

I don't totally agree with this. I know people say it more than show me the baby, but I still don't agree. You really want Boobie Dixon running the ball? If RB was so easy, CJ Spiller would have been a hall of famer. He was as fast and quick as they come but couldn't find a hole to save his life.

He showed flashes of what his ceiling could be. If he quits acting like an idiot and takes football seriously, KW could be very, very good. Shady won't be around for a long time and RB's frequently miss time. It's very disappointing to see him and J. Williams messing up this early in their careers.

The point is he has been screwing up a long time and shows no signs of growing up. He has been accused of domestic violence in college. He has a really bad injury history. He can't even stay in shape after his rookie year. And now this.

He's got like 3 kids and he still can't grow up. I'd take my chances with the drunk or Gillesse. For the most part, rbs aren't the reason you are going to win or lose anyways.

Maybe our front office e is boneheaded. If dumby McCoy got suspended for a few games and now that Williams looks rough and the new kid got a DWI... just brilliant Management by our front office investing so much in RB's.

McCoy trade still looks stupid

I hate question people's intelligence but these Guy's past is filled with straight up stupidity.

If some FO had balls, they would take a stand against dumb players. He will probably get a concussion in 10 carries anyways.

Most players in the league fit this category......these aren't intellectual people we're talking about...they're football players

Maybe our front office e is boneheaded. If dumby McCoy got suspended for a few games and now that Williams looks rough and the new kid got a DWI... just brilliant Management by our front office investing so much in RB's.

But he didn't

The point is he has been screwing up a long time and shows no signs of growing up. He has been accused of domestic violence in college. He has a really bad injury history. He can't even stay in shape after his rookie year. And now this.

He's got like 3 kids and he still can't grow up. I'd take my chances with the drunk or Gillesse. For the most part, rbs aren't the reason you are going to win or lose anyways.

4 kids i believe

This makes no sense. They are boneheaded because they got other rbs so now fat Karlos isn't as big of a loss?

And yeah, Kiko Alsonso has been a terrible loss. Are people serious with this crap? McCoy, who I think is a d bag, is a pro bowl caliber rb. Alsonso was one of the worst lbs in the NFL last year.