Karlos Williams suspended 4 games for substance abuse

• Replies 390
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought you were talking about long gone Freddies donuts in this context......not the rb Fredex.

Why not both?

Seriously though, I'd bring back Fred. They never will. Not after the way he was let go. But it would be a good move. Especially off the field.

Just think if McCoy didn't get himself a smart lawyer all three running backs could have started the year suspended. Just ridiculous how these guys- who always want to be treated like men- can't control themselves. Idiots- the whole lot of them. Drugs, drunk driving and getting sucked into a bar fight over a bottle of champagne. Could you imagine how long these guys would last in the real world?

This offseason is turning into a trainwreck. Went from having to many RBs towards the end of last year, to not enough to start the season. Bar brawlers, drunks and stoners.....what's next????

What do you mean? We still have our #2 rusher.

Still think beginning of this season too soon for JWill suspension. Those seem to take forever and they wait until the court stuff is done. We will see.

He will take a plea. It will be over quick.

Why not both?

Seriously though, I'd bring back Fred. They never will. Not after the way he was let go. But it would be a good move. Especially off the field.

What good is that? We need help ON the field.