Karlos Williams suspended 4 games for substance abuse

Bradham was found with drugs on him. Doesn't matter if the charges were later dropped (not because he was found to be innocent of the crime). He was suspended for the possession.

The DWI case cannot be dismissed.

You're the one who claimed McCoy was injured all year. And the team says he is injured as we speak. Yes, depth will be nice. But relying on a rookie who hasn't played since 2014 to replace McCoy is a stretch. The Bills will have the depth. Heck, let Cardale play RB for a few games.

Yes McCoy played injured all last season. Doesn't mean he's injury-prone. And nowhere did I say JW would replace Shady. I'm talking depth, considering KW is out of action and Gillislee is still largely unproven. And what difference does it make that JW didn't play last year? Did he suddenly forget how to run with the ball?

• Replies 390
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The DWI case cannot be dismissed.

Why? People at work have had DWIs dismissed. One had medical documentation saying medication caused issue which laywer used to dismiss charges with argument that officer was not trained to recognize symptoms. Another got multiple postponements and when charges were brought in court not all paperwork was with policemen and was dismissed.

You make it sound like an absolute rather than an opinion based on news stories.

Why? People at work have had DWIs dismissed. One had medical documentation saying medication caused issue which laywer used to dismiss charges with argument that officer was not trained to recognize symptoms. Another got multiple postponements and when charges were brought in court not all paperwork was with policemen and was dismissed.

You make it sound like an absolute rather than an opinion based on news stories.

in Arkansas where he was charged, he has to either plead guilty or defend in court. He can't plea to a lesser charge or get it dismissed under statute of that state's law. I would guess that he chooses to defend so that it drags out. Edited by YoloinOhio

in Arkansas where he was charged, he has to either plead guilty or defend in court. He can't plea to a lesser charge or get it dismissed under statute of that state's law. I would guess that he chooses to defend so that it drags out.

So if he defends in court and wins, the DUI will be dismissed, right?

in Arkansas where he was charged, he has to either plead guilty or defend in court. He can't plea to a lesser charge or get it dismissed under statute of that state's law. I would guess that he chooses to defend so that it drags out.

It will be difficult to get a conviction with no hard evidence since Williams refused to take the breathalyzer. The only soft evidence is slurred speech, weaving on the road, & his admission that he had one beer.

Yes McCoy played injured all last season. Doesn't mean he's injury-prone. And nowhere did I say JW would replace Shady. I'm talking depth, considering KW is out of action and Gillislee is still largely unproven. And what difference does it make that JW didn't play last year? Did he suddenly forget how to run with the ball?

So, Gillislee, who actually played in the NFL (and had as many TDs as "Shady") is "unproven", but you don't see the issue with a college kid who hasn't played (due to injury) for 18 months--and never a down in the NFL?

Yeah, that makes sense.

lol

So if he defends in court and wins, the DUI will be dismissed, right?

An acquittal is just that. There is no dismissal (isn't necessary after a verdict). And no suspension.

Kalos was busted for DWI last year?

And of course he will enter a not guilty plea. Everyone does. That's not a "delay tactic".

Have you really forgotten legendary lovable bonehead Marshawn Lynch?

Not sure what KW was busted for last year.

Pleading not guilty, if he's going to get convicted of DUI anyway, is one way to delay. I'm sure his lawyer can find other ways to get that August 15th date pushed back as well.

I cant wait until the day when you two meet, spawing a passionate, gay embrace.

So, Gillislee, who actually played in the NFL (and had as many TDs as "Shady") is "unproven", but you don't see the issue with a college kid who hasn't played (due to injury) for 18 months--and never a down in the NFL?

Yeah, that makes sense.

Yes Gillislee is largely unproven. As a backup he did well. When called on to carry the load versus the Jets, he had 28 carries on 24 attempts with a fumble.

But does it make sense that the Bills need depth at RB since KW is out of shape and out the first 4 games? I would think so.

I cant wait until the day when you two meet, spawing a passionate, gay embrace.

Leave your fantasies out of this!

But does it make sense that the Bills need depth at RB since KW is out of shape and out the first 4 games? I would think so.

"They already have it. Shady. Gillislee. Jonathan Williams. James Wilder. Boom Herron. Karlos Williams for 12 games"

You are embarrassing yourself here. Gillislee has 8 career games played and 3 career TDs. Shady has 102 career games played and 59 career TDs. Each had 3 rushing TDs last season (McCoy also had 2 receiving). It's idiotic to put the two into the same category. Gillislee is obviously a lot closer to a rookie than he is to an elite back going into his 8 season.

"They already have it. Shady. Gillislee. Jonathan Williams. James Wilder. Boom Herron. Karlos Williams for 12 games"

Wilder and Herron are JAGs. JW isn't until proven otherwise. As long as JW isn't suspended at the same time as KW, there is no need to add Reggie Bush.