Bacon & Jalapeno Mac n' Cheese!!!!!!&#

Spoiled LI punk. Apparently he has twice been arrested for disorderly conduct. I think the article mentioned twice in two weeks, and that he called a police officer the "N word." Could be mistaken though.

Also, he already got booted from UMASS Amherst. Hey, if UCONN doesn't work out there's always Rutgers!!

Spoiled LI punk. Apparently he has twice been arrested for disorderly conduct. I think the article mentioned twice in two weeks, and that he called a police officer the "N word." Could be mistaken though.

Also, he already got booted from UMASS Amherst. Hey, if UCONN doesn't work out there's always Rutgers!!

Reminds me of a guy in my dorm from Niagara days. He was very spoiled as a child. He met his demise by crashing his car into a bridge abutment while high on cocaine. Hopefully this kid learns from his stupidity.

I'm sure mom and dad have seen this a lot at home, first hand.

And by the way, he got arrested a few weeks ago for assaulting an officer while trying to escape from rehab.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/uconn-mac-cheese-student-arrested-article-1.2691325

Sad situation, yet I don't feel much pity for him.

I wonder what the family background is here though.

Sad situation, yet I don't feel much pity for him.

I wonder what the family background is here though.

Yep. There are a lot of ways this topic can go. Parenting, drug and alcohol abuse among kids, college life, the fact that every mistake you make might wind up going viral; and the after-the-fact pressure that goes along with that.

Hope mom and dad see it. They should cut the little punk off

No mom and dad should be cut off. They are most likely the cause.

This is what I learned (well I already knew actually) from this video. In the restaurant business the front of the house is staffed by a bunch of weenies. The back of the house? Don't !@#$ with them. They guys/gals in the aprons and funny hats will take you down! :devil:

As always, alcohol reveals one's true character.

p.s. In his defense, bacon and jalapeno mac 'n cheese sounds amazing.

I am not sure it reveals true character. I mean, booze is a drug that alters one's thinking, not a truth serum.

There are nasty drunks, quiet drunks, loving drunks. Booze & how one gets bloto'd... There is so much more to it than true character! They are under the influence!

I am not sure it reveals true character. I mean, booze is a drug that alters one's thinking, not a truth serum.

There are nasty drunks, quiet drunks, loving drunks. Booze & how one gets bloto'd... There is so much more to it than true character! They are under the influence!

Fixed. I've seen very few exceptions to this rule in my life.

Yep. There are a lot of ways this topic can go. Parenting, drug and alcohol abuse among kids, college life, the fact that every mistake you make might wind up going viral; and the after-the-fact pressure that goes along with that.

The kid obviously has significant issues if he has gone through all this and he still does something stupid.