Pokemon Go

/dev/null

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A Lions lineman quit 'Pokemon Go' because he thought it was 'mind-control stuff' Larry Warford deleted the app from his phone after a strange experience on the street

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/a-lions-lineman-quit-pokemon-go-because-he-thought-it-was-mind-control-stuff/

The headline should read:

Lions Lineman Quits Football - Too Many Head Injuries Make Him Insane.

“But we never would have imagined that parents would abandon a child to play Pokémon Go,” he said.

Really? What planet are they living on? I find that entirely imaginable. Mouth-breathing candidates for involuntary sterilization leave their kids in hot cars to go play Pokemon Go. Merely abandoning them outside is a step up.

No, I skimmed the article and jumped to false conclusions. I'm sorry. She does look like a nerd though. I wonder if they actually caught anyone who came to search for that Pokemon?

It certainly was a click bait headline. Such a disappointing article, we were all hoping for your version of the story

I went pokemon hunting with my sister.

After walking 1 hour and getting nothing, I told her that the game was pointless.

She asked me if she should drop a lure to help us out.

I told her I wasn't going to sit in the heat for half an hour to catch a cartoon.

So we decided to just hop into the car and hunt pokemon that way.

Suddenly, I'm one of the douche bags I made fun of last week....

I went pokemon hunting with my sister.

After walking 1 hour and getting nothing, I told her that the game was pointless.

She asked me if she should drop a lure to help us out.

I told her I wasn't going to sit in the heat for half an hour to catch a cartoon.

So we decided to just hop into the car and hunt pokemon that way.

Suddenly, I'm one of the douche bags I made fun of last week....

Wait....am I the only one who read this and thinks you're doing your sister?? :huh: