Pokemon Go

/dev/null

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://money.cnn.com/2016/07/12/technology/pokemon-go-holocaust-arlington/index.html?iid=ob_homepage_NewsAndBuzz_pool

We live in a shameless world... Holocaust Museum, and the Arlington Cemetery.

The Holocaust was just an early version of Pokemon Go that the Japanese borrowed from their former allies. Gotta collect 'em all

Okay, that was in poor taste. But funny still :P

My nephew posted this on FB

Was tracking a Pikachu for 3 hours and was totally in the moment and hopped a fence only to get foiled by a real dog... almost forgot actual animals exist

My reply:

Just don't forget your !@#$ing job exists ok.

So it seems like if this is played outside (ie, can't use wifi), this game will kill your data usage.

I don't think I have the data to even try to play.

Yeah, I don't think it's been out long enough yet for that reality to really start setting in for most people; especially parents.

So it seems like if this is played outside (ie, can't use wifi), this game will kill your data usage.

I don't think I have the data to even try to play.

Thankfully I have an unlimited AT&T data plan.....not that I'll be playing this game.

Reading up on this more, there are websites now where people post pics of their genitalia, with these pokemon things on them? I don't understand this.

WTF?!

I was just talking to a friend who is the executive chef at a restaurant in DC, and he said they have hired a security guard to keep the Pokemon Go weirdos out of the building. He said they just wander in and meander around the freaking dining room with their phones. Wow.

Edited by Johnny Hammersticks

WTF?!

I was just talking to a friend who is the executive chef at a restaurant in DC, and he said they have hired a security guard to keep the Pokemon Go weirdos out of the building. He said they just wander in and meander around the freaking dining room with their phones. Wow.

Zombie movies got it wrong. It won't be a virus that turns us into a mindless horde, it'll be our smart phones.

WTF?!

Add this to your earlier list in the shoutbox. Thank God for the Flip 3.

WTF?!

Which restaurant? Maybe I'll stop by.

And I don't play Pokemon.