1102 pound Deadlift !!! first time ever in human history

You guys crack me up, Eddie Hall has done something no man has ever or even come close to doing and you're all concerned about his health and mobility.

This is one of if not the greatest lifts of all time breaking his own record by 75 pounds.

Where are my lifters at?

What you say is true

I am still worried that he had to go to the hospital after doing that.

Gugny has very long, pendulous scrotum. Sometimes he smashes his flesh balloon between his thigh and the toilet seat when going to the bathroom. He has issues.

There is a medical term for it - Thunder Thighs.

And when are they going to introduce steroid and other drug testing to power lifting?

Gugny has very long, pendulous scrotum. Sometimes he smashes his flesh balloon between his thigh and the toilet seat when going to the bathroom. He has issues.

The truly wonderous thing is that a person with a microscopic penii could also have a scrotum that needs a sling.

What you say is true

I am still worried that he had to go to the hospital after doing that.

Nah, probably went back and had some beers :beer:

:sick:

And when are they going to introduce steroid and other drug testing to power lifting?

This is strongman so not going to happen nor should it.

The IPF and some other feds test for roids some don't.

A number of federations already test.

I know lifters that compete natural (as I do), and I know lifters that use.

In general, the natural meets I've been to are largely self-policed in addition to testing; vis-a-vis: natural exists because guys don't WANT to use.

I understand why some guys do; breaking records won't happen without drugs. I won't touch the stuff; way too many long-term effects, and I have a family to consider.

It's with noting, IMO, that the users I know are also the hardest working dudes in the gym, regardless of whether they're on or off cycle.

It is amazing though that when that ceiling gets broken along come a couple of guys and the total just keeps going up.

I'm looking forward to the Olympics. The 105 & 105+ should be super competitive.

After competitions, I'd sleep. Both powerlifting and weightlifting. For the Olympic lifts you've probably done maybe 15 snatches in total, same for clean and jerk and would be exhausted.

Edited by Shamrock

It is amazing though that when that ceiling gets broken along come a couple of guys and the total just keeps going up.

I'm looking forward to the Olympics. The 105 & 105+ should be super competitive.

After competitions, I'd sleep. Both powerlifting and weightlifting. For the Olympic lifts you've probably done maybe 15 snatches in total, same for clean and jerk and would be exhausted.

Now If we could just get Powerlifting into the Olympics :angry::angry: