Williams speech/Alton/Philando/Dallas shootings

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.jsonline.com/story/news/investigations/2016/09/30/chisholm-flynn-differ-911-call-study-findings/91271766/

Just what I was saying... Go it alone I suppose. Who the eff in their right mind calls the police for help if they will just shoot or beat you? A dummy that's who. Take your chances solving one's own problems. Let the gov't sort things out later.

Of course, police can claim victory... They are stopping crime! Less people calling 911. Okay, then let's cut back on enforcement, less resources needed. Did a job so well, worked themselves right out of a job! Yeah, right! Yeah gov't!

God forbid you ever need assistance from those murderous thugs and they refuse to come because of your paranoid attitude towards them.

Seriously Eric, do you only post here after you've gotten off the third shift and have drunk half a case of beer or a handle of vodka?

No. I work 3 12's a week and I have been off since Thursday... Dont go back till mid-week.

I don't drink. Okay, I am not a teetotaler, but the effects of alcoholism on others has affected me during my lifetime that I am aware of the devasting effects of the disease. I really don't think it is something to joke about Nanker just because you don't understand a viewpoint or feel that your comfort zone is threatened.

God forbid you ever need assistance from those murderous thugs and they refuse to come because of your paranoid attitude towards them.

Let them. Have I ever complained about them not coming? If I do, you have a post right here to call me out on. Anyway, aren't you being paranoid that you will offend them?

This scare tactic you speak of simply does not and never will enter the equation for me. You really should check who's paranoid or not. Sounds like you are paranoid of crime, I am not. I am neither paranoid of the police or from crime.

My unwillingness to get the gov't innvolved because I know what a phuck up they can be is not uncommon. Of all people, don't you always preach self-reliance?

Edited by ExiledInIllinois

Let them. Have I ever complained about them not coming? If I do, you have a post right here to call me out on. Anyway, aren't you being paranoid that you will offend them?

This scare tactic you speak of simply does not and never will enter the equation for me. You really should check who's paranoid or not. Sounds like you are paranoid of crime, I am not. I am neither paranoid of the police or from crime.

My unwillingness to get the gov't innvolved because I know what a phuck up they can be is not uncommon. Of all people, don't you always preach self-reliance?

No you've not complained about them not coming you've just complained about them. Thugs and jackboots is what I believe you've called them. Painting with a wide brush is the act of a paranoid. Being concerned about crime is reality. Being afraid of the police is not.

Let me ask you. If you're in an accident and you and your family is in dire need of assistance and a couple cops come to your family's aid what wouid you do?

No you've not complained about them not coming you've just complained about them. Thugs and jackboots is what I believe you've called them. Painting with a wide brush is the act of a paranoid. Being concerned about crime is reality. Being afraid of the police is not.

Let me ask you. If you're in an accident and you and your family is in dire need of assistance and a couple cops come to your family's aid what wouid you do?

Accept their help of course. One takes an unconditional vow to serve when they enter public service. Actually, one should takes an unconditional vow as a citizen to serve, period. One does what is "right" and does not place caveats on their service to others.

Yes. I have complained about them being bothersome in people's all ready over-taxed, stressed out, up to the second lives. Like I mentioned w/regard to ticky tacky, over-officious revenue traffic stops.

In some ways we are the same Chef. We both complain about the intrusive amount of gov't in our lives. You, just in different ways than me.

I get it, police are doing good work. The Police are also causing collateral damage and you are fine w/it because that collateral damage doesn't reach you.

Again, take a hard azz pothead like Ryan. If that collateral damage starts hurting the things he loves, he will fight like hell. You heard that right from his keyboard. This issue is affecting some people, why woudn't you expect them to not fight like hell?

Sorry, I just happen to see through the BS on both sides of this argument.

CNN needs to stop deceptively editing videos

by Ashe Schow

Creating a narrative through deception won't help victims or change the minds of skeptics. When people see the media lying to them, it makes it difficult to believe the narrative being crafted.

Take the recent examples of CNN. The network has now twice edited videos to create alternate narratives in regards to the recent shootings of two different black men by cops.

Just this week, the pro-police group Blue Lives Matter charged that the network deceptively edited video of the police shooting of Keith Lamont Scott. The full video, taken by his wife Rakeyia, featured officers repeatedly telling Scott to "drop the gun." In the video aired on CNN, no such demands were shown.

"The editing was clearly intended to give viewers the impression that Scott wasn't armed. By intentionally excluding information to promote the false narrative that the officer-involved shooting of Keith Scott was unjustified, CNN directly contributed towards inciting violence and destruction in the Charlotte riots," the group said in a statement

More at the link:http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/cnn-needs-to-stop-deceptively-editing-videos/article/2603819

Chicago cop who was brutally beaten by man on drugs was afraid to use her gun

FOX 32 NEWS - The man accused of beating a female Chicago officer is in the Cook County Jail Friday night.

A judge ordered Parta Huff be held without bond. He is charged with attempted murder and aggravated battery.

Police say he was high on PCP when he pulled the officers hair and slammed her into the pavement. The officer was treated for a concussion and chipped a bone in her wrist.

Police had to tase him three times in order him to take him into custody.

The female officer told Supt. Eddie Johnson that she was afraid to use lethal force with all of the attention on CPD’s previous actions and fatal incidents.

"She thought she was going to die. She knew that she should shoot this guy, but she chose not to, because she didn't want her family or the department to have to go through the scrutiny the next day on national news," Supt. Johnson said.

Chicago cop who was brutally beaten by man on drugs was afraid to use her gun

FOX 32 NEWS - The man accused of beating a female Chicago officer is in the Cook County Jail Friday night.

A judge ordered Parta Huff be held without bond. He is charged with attempted murder and aggravated battery.

Police say he was high on PCP when he pulled the officers hair and slammed her into the pavement. The officer was treated for a concussion and chipped a bone in her wrist.

Police had to tase him three times in order him to take him into custody.

The female officer told Supt. Eddie Johnson that she was afraid to use lethal force with all of the attention on CPDs previous actions and fatal incidents.

"She thought she was going to die. She knew that she should shoot this guy, but she chose not to, because she didn't want her family or the department to have to go through the scrutiny the next day on national news," Supt. Johnson said.

http://www.fox46charlotte.com/facebook-instant/210426350-story

Wow!

WARNING: Nobody critically think this one through. Just only remember two words your Gov't masters and enforcers want you to remember:

FERGUSON EFFECT

Everything else doesn't matter...

Edited by ExiledInIllinois

Completely agree, but as I said months ago (and the inspiration behind my change of avatar):

https://cthulhuforamerica.com/

I like his stance on honesty. "I don't have to lie, because you're all insects and I don't care what you think." I've actually been trying that at work the past few weeks - I feel it made me a much better leader.

Wonder how it's going to work in job interviews...

I like his stance on honesty. "I don't have to lie, because you're all insects and I don't care what you think." I've actually been trying that at work the past few weeks - I feel it made me a much better leader.

Wonder how it's going to work in job interviews...

Job interviews? It should work fine. You're going to annihilate any unqualified candidates anyway, so I should think the interview process would be greatly simplified.

Tonight on CNN -racist hockey players honor Cops instead of protesting anthem of nation that oppresses minorities.

This is what BLM wants to happen. Only problem they have with it is that the Cop survived.