Williams speech/Alton/Philando/Dallas shootings

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is the belief of BLM that police officers carry extra guns in order to plant evidence after shootings.

You can't argue with this kind of reasoning.

and police yelling at him to drop the gun

Plus the whole "don't you do it, Keith" and "don't Keith" and other such orders from the wife after telling him to get out. After telling him not to let them break the windows.

There is enough proof there to make it obvious that this aint nothing

I've now seen people saying she is yelling - Don't do it! - at the cops, and then Keith! to her husband. Apparently, over and over.

Interviewee on BBC says it is ridiculous in Louisiana it is a hate crime to attack an officer when its not a hatencrime to attack a black man. That cops are safer now than ever before

I wish these. Hate crime to attack a black man. Imagine the headlines of black on black gang crimes in Chicago.

During the Louisiana riots, they interviewed a guy who kept saying "when are we going to make it illegal for a white man to kill a black man?"

Headed to Charlotte for the game.

I just want a good saee game. Go not panthers!

The video isn't helping stop debate. They're saying the gun was planted when they throw the gloves. Even marty McCoy pm Ed me blathering that nonsense

AYE! lets not forget I realized it was a glove before anyone told me and accepted my tin foil hat! :bag:

Edited by Marty McFly

I'm telling you if I owned one of those shops burned, I would declare open season on anyone participating.

If I owned one of those shops, I would board up the windows and spray paint the text of the 2nd Amendment on one board and an AR-15 with the caption "nothing inside is worth your life" on another

Why warn? Open fire.

The warning serves two purposes.

First it may deter any would be looters from smashing the window protestors raising awareness of their plight

Second, in a court of law it will have established a warning against SJW looking for easy lewt community organizers initiating a face to face dialogue prior to exercising my 2nd Amendment Rights White Privilege

Edited by /dev/null

Man arrested at panthers game with gun and bah fuel of ammo. Protesfprs and rioters there outside gate. Began yelling at fans inside, including my date. She was furious. I wish I'd have been there.

Nonetheless, cops quickly corralled them a block away. Not one protestor or rioter seen. Police helicopter above. Police presence no different than baltimore or Buffalo

Man arrested at panthers game with gun and bah fuel of ammo. Protesfprs and rioters there outside gate. Began yelling at fans inside, including my date. She was furious. I wish I'd have been there.

Nonetheless, cops quickly corralled them a block away. Not one protestor or rioter seen. Police helicopter above. Police presence no different than baltimore or Buffalo

What did he yell @ your date? "Show us your teats!" Pics!

I wish you were there too! You would have showed his azz! Phucking all our loss! :wallbash::wallbash:

Edited by ExiledInIllinois

Charlotte "grass roots protestors" have released a list of demands that boggles the mind and steps perilously close to the federal definition of terrorism.

Mediaite reports:Protestors in Charlotte have made quite a few demands over when they’ll end their rallies, not the least of which are the “demilitarization” and “defunding” of the city’s police department.

The death of Keith Lamont Scott sparked major unrest over the past few days, which created enough pressure on Charlotte police that they released their body cam footage of the fatal encounter. Even so, protest participants of are circulating an online set of terms for when they’ll call it quits completely, and…it’s a pretty sizable assortment.

Here’s the list:

1. THE IMMEDIATE END TO THE STATE OF EMERGENCY, CURFEW & THE REMOVAL OF THE NATIONAL GUARD

2. THE IMMEDIATE DEMILITARIZATION OF THE POLICE DEPARTMENT AND THE IMMEDIATE RETURN OF ALL MILITARY EQUIPMENT

3. THE DEFUNDING OF THE POLICE DEPARTMENT (2017 Budget: $246,644,617) AND THE REDIRECTION OF THOSE RESOURCES TO THE NEEDS OF OUR COMMUNITIES (INCLUDING RESOURCES FOR JOBS PROGRAMS, AFFORDABLE QUALITY HOUSING, TRANSPORTATION, HOLISTIC HEALTH AND QUALITY SCHOOLS)

4. AN INDEPENDENT INVESTIGATION INTO THE KILLING OF KEITH L. SCOTT AND AN INVESTIGATION INTO THE CHARLOTTE MECKLENBURG POLICE DEPARTMENT BY THE DEPARTMENT OF JUSTICE AND A FREEZE ON THE NEARLY 1.5 MILLION DOLLARS AWARDED IN FEDERAL GRANTS ANNUALLY TO THE DEPARTMENT

5. A RELEASE OF THE POLICE REPORT AND BODY CAMERA FOOTAGE CONNECTED WITH THE KILLING OF KEITH L. SCOTT & ALL OTHER KILLINGS TO THE PUBLIC AND IMMEDIATELY REPEAL OF HB 972, WHICH RESTRICTS THE ABILITY OF THE PUBLIC TO ACCESS POLICE BODY CAMERA FOOTAGE

6. THE IMMEDIATE AND UNCONDITIONAL RELEASE OF ALL THOSE ARRESTED IN CONNECTION WITH THE UPRISING RESULTING FROM THE KILLING OF KEITH L. SCOTT & THE DROPPING OF ALL CHARGES

7. THE RELEASE OF ALL THE NAMES OF THE OFFICERS INVOLVED IN THE KILLING OF KEITH L. SCOTT TO THE PUBLIC FOLLOWED BY THEIR FIRING, ARREST AND PROSECUTION

8. REPARATIONS FOR THE FAMILY OF KEITH L. SCOTT AND ALL VICTIMS OF POLICE VIOLENCE AS WELL AS THE FAMILIES OF THOSE WHO HAVE BEEN KILLED

9. COMMUNITY CONTROL OF THE POLICE, STARTING WITH THE CREATION OF A CIVILIAN OVERSIGHT BOARD THAT HAS THE POWER TO HIRE AND FIRE OFFICERS, DETERMINE DISCIPLINARY ACTIONS AS WELL AS DICTATE POLICE POLICIES, PRIORITIES, AND BUDGETS. THE BOARD SHALL NOT INCLUDE POLICE REPRESENTATION AND WILL BE CONTROLLED BY COMMUNITIES MOST IMPACTED BY POLICING AND INCARCERATION IN CHARLOTTE.

10. AN END TO THE REPRESSION & TARGETING OF PROTESTORS AND ALL THOSE ENGAGED IN THE CHARLOTTE UPRISING

Presumably, the protests, riots, and violence will continue until these demands are met.

“Domestic terrorism” means activities with the following three characteristics:

• Involve acts dangerous to human life that violate federal or state law;
  • Appear intended (i) to intimidate or coerce a civilian population; (ii) to influence the policy of a government by intimidation or coercion; or (iii) to affect the conduct of a government by mass destruction, assassination. or kidnapping; and
  • Occur primarily within the territorial jurisdiction of the U.S.

The NAACP released its own list of demands yesterday.

http://legalinsurrection.com/2016/09/charlotte-protesters-release-ludicrous-list-of-demands/#more-185459

Charlotte "grass roots protestors" have released a list of demands that boggles the mind and steps perilously close to the federal definition of terrorism.

Mediaite reports:Protestors in Charlotte have made quite a few demands over when they’ll end their rallies, not the least of which are the “demilitarization” and “defunding” of the city’s police department.

The death of Keith Lamont Scott sparked major unrest over the past few days, which created enough pressure on Charlotte police that they released their body cam footage of the fatal encounter. Even so, protest participants of are circulating an online set of terms for when they’ll call it quits completely, and…it’s a pretty sizable assortment.

Here’s the list:

1. THE IMMEDIATE END TO THE STATE OF EMERGENCY, CURFEW & THE REMOVAL OF THE NATIONAL GUARD

2. THE IMMEDIATE DEMILITARIZATION OF THE POLICE DEPARTMENT AND THE IMMEDIATE RETURN OF ALL MILITARY EQUIPMENT

3. THE DEFUNDING OF THE POLICE DEPARTMENT (2017 Budget: $246,644,617) AND THE REDIRECTION OF THOSE RESOURCES TO THE NEEDS OF OUR COMMUNITIES (INCLUDING RESOURCES FOR JOBS PROGRAMS, AFFORDABLE QUALITY HOUSING, TRANSPORTATION, HOLISTIC HEALTH AND QUALITY SCHOOLS)

4. AN INDEPENDENT INVESTIGATION INTO THE KILLING OF KEITH L. SCOTT AND AN INVESTIGATION INTO THE CHARLOTTE MECKLENBURG POLICE DEPARTMENT BY THE DEPARTMENT OF JUSTICE AND A FREEZE ON THE NEARLY 1.5 MILLION DOLLARS AWARDED IN FEDERAL GRANTS ANNUALLY TO THE DEPARTMENT

5. A RELEASE OF THE POLICE REPORT AND BODY CAMERA FOOTAGE CONNECTED WITH THE KILLING OF KEITH L. SCOTT & ALL OTHER KILLINGS TO THE PUBLIC AND IMMEDIATELY REPEAL OF HB 972, WHICH RESTRICTS THE ABILITY OF THE PUBLIC TO ACCESS POLICE BODY CAMERA FOOTAGE

6. THE IMMEDIATE AND UNCONDITIONAL RELEASE OF ALL THOSE ARRESTED IN CONNECTION WITH THE UPRISING RESULTING FROM THE KILLING OF KEITH L. SCOTT & THE DROPPING OF ALL CHARGES

7. THE RELEASE OF ALL THE NAMES OF THE OFFICERS INVOLVED IN THE KILLING OF KEITH L. SCOTT TO THE PUBLIC FOLLOWED BY THEIR FIRING, ARREST AND PROSECUTION

8. REPARATIONS FOR THE FAMILY OF KEITH L. SCOTT AND ALL VICTIMS OF POLICE VIOLENCE AS WELL AS THE FAMILIES OF THOSE WHO HAVE BEEN KILLED

9. COMMUNITY CONTROL OF THE POLICE, STARTING WITH THE CREATION OF A CIVILIAN OVERSIGHT BOARD THAT HAS THE POWER TO HIRE AND FIRE OFFICERS, DETERMINE DISCIPLINARY ACTIONS AS WELL AS DICTATE POLICE POLICIES, PRIORITIES, AND BUDGETS. THE BOARD SHALL NOT INCLUDE POLICE REPRESENTATION AND WILL BE CONTROLLED BY COMMUNITIES MOST IMPACTED BY POLICING AND INCARCERATION IN CHARLOTTE.

10. AN END TO THE REPRESSION & TARGETING OF PROTESTORS AND ALL THOSE ENGAGED IN THE CHARLOTTE UPRISING

Presumably, the protests, riots, and violence will continue until these demands are met.

“Domestic terrorism” means activities with the following three characteristics:

The NAACP released its own list of demands yesterday.

http://legalinsurrection.com/2016/09/charlotte-protesters-release-ludicrous-list-of-demands/#more-185459

What a crock of $**t.... Sure lets hand over control of the Police department to some board representing the most crime ridden areas and population . Have the inmates run the asylum. Police are there to protect everyone from the thugs, not be controlled by them. Let's support rioting and looting as well. I cannot imagine how a single Caucasian person can vote for Hillary Clinton with this kind of crap going on and her unwavering commitment to giving BLM legitimacy. The battle lines are so clearly drawn...