How stupid are you?

I mutilated the label containing the licensing number to some software I recently purchased because I scraped the silver crap off too hard. Now I can't install the software.

Edited by PromoTheRobot

call the company and see if they can help or some smart ass teenager.

Turns out you can't recover a license code from unistalled software. Bought it through Amazon so they sent a replacement overnight. Now if I can just be more careful next time.

You post on this board regularly and have done so over a long period of time. You have wasted brain capacity here for years.

It doesn't take that much mental capacity to type "You're an idiot" fifty thousand times. You idiot.

It doesn't take that much mental capacity to type "You're an idiot" fifty thousand times. You idiot.

Let me ask you Tom. Is typing "You're an idiot" fifty thousand times the epitome of doing something stupid? I mean I looked up the definition of stupid and there it was in black and white. Calling people idiots 50,000 times. And then there's the whole definition of insanity thing. So bottom line time is you're insanely stupid.

I got an unlimited car wash back in October to try it out for winter. Did not read the small print that said it automatically renewed first of the month and charged the credit card. I just pay the bill every month because it's the card I put gas on. Figured it out in March.

Let me ask you Tom. Is typing "You're an idiot" fifty thousand times the epitome of doing something stupid? I mean I looked up the definition of stupid and there it was in black and white. Calling people idiots 50,000 times. And then there's the whole definition of insanity thing. So bottom line time is you're insanely stupid.

Maybe.

But you're an idiot.