Sabres & NHL 2016-17 - Victor Antipin Signs One Year Deal

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

@TBNSports

#RedWings at #Sabres tonight. Here's five things to know from @amymoritz at [bN] Hockey: http://ebx.sh/2fS2wYS

Cx96EH1WEAAiImz.jpg

By far the most important contest tonight at the Key.

@BuffaloSabres

BUBBLE RACE! Don’t Miss the Live Fearless Frenzy Celebrity Race during the 1st intermission tonight: http://bufsabres.co/bcbsfrenzy

Cx93kDGUcAAxtN3.jpg

@BuffaloSabres

"It'll be nice to get back out there, I feel like it's been forever." Sabres getting healthy. Latest >> http://bufsabres.co/ER6RDN

Cx998kJUQAANjED.jpg

Projected lineup

26 Matt Moulson - 90 Ryan O'Reilly - 21 Kyle Okposo
28 Zemgus Girgensons - 23 Sam Reinhart - 9 Evander Kane
82 Marcus Foligno - 22 Johan Larsson - 12 Brian Gionta
48 William Carrier - 19 Cal O'Reilly - 27 Derek Grant

4 Josh Gorges - 55 Rasmus Ristolainen
29 Jake McCabe - 6 Cody Franson
41 Justin Falk - 38 Taylor Fedun

40 Robin Lehner
31 Anders Nilsson

@BuffaloSabres

"It'll be nice to get back out there, I feel like it's been forever." Sabres getting healthy. Latest >> http://bufsabres.co/ER6RDN

Cx998kJUQAANjED.jpg

Projected lineup

26 Matt Moulson - 90 Ryan O'Reilly - 21 Kyle Okposo

28 Zemgus Girgensons - 23 Sam Reinhart - 9 Evander Kane

82 Marcus Foligno - 22 Johan Larsson - 12 Brian Gionta

48 William Carrier - 19 Cal O'Reilly - 27 Derek Grant

4 Josh Gorges - 55 Rasmus Ristolainen

29 Jake McCabe - 6 Cody Franson

41 Justin Falk - 38 Taylor Fedun

40 Robin Lehner

31 Anders Nilsson

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::worthy::worthy::worthy: THANK YOU 26!!!!!!!

Man, that top line for the Wings scares me. Got a bad feeling bout Vanel going off tonight.

Have heard the guys on GR occasionally say that he wanted to come back here..wonder if we have another win or two with him in the lineup.

At the very least, would love to see that slap shot from 10 feet on the shoot out

Fedun really shows how a D-man that can carry the puck affects this team. Franson should be worried about becoming 7th D when Bogo and Kulikov get back.

I haven't read this thread in a week but damn, some of you need to hear the Aaron Rodgers R-E-L-A-X clip.

Man, that top line for the Wings scares me. Got a bad feeling bout Vanel going off tonight.

Have heard the guys on GR occasionally say that he wanted to come back here..wonder if we have another win or two with him in the lineup.

At the very least, would love to see that slap shot from 10 feet on the shoot out

Vanek burns the Sabres with the shootout winner and he also set up the Wings regulation goal with a sweet pass. Sabres lose 2-1.

Should probably start swapping Nilsson in for the shootouts. Think Lehner would mind?

I thought the same thing after last night's game. For the season Lehner has faced 4SO attempts and given up 4 goals. He's too slow on his lateral movement and good goal scorers exploit it every time. If the goal is to sneak into the eighth spot those SO points are crucial.

I thought the same thing after last night's game. For the season Lehner has faced 4SO attempts and given up 4 goals. He's too slow on his lateral movement and good goal scorers exploit it every time. If the goal is to sneak into the eighth spot those SO points are crucial.

If the skaters had finished just a few of the great scoring chances they had in regulation and OT it wouldn't have been an issue. That's where the game was lost.

Two young players who have impressed me this year are Taylor Hall of Jersey and Detroit's Dylan Larkin.

As others have said the Sabres had their chances. Reinhart missed an open net and Moulson hit the pipe when the goalie was down and a big chunk of the net was open.

I understand why the referee blew the whistle when he lost sight of the puck nullifying a score but the puck was still in play. Simply tough luck.