Brexit

Brexit  

60 members have voted

1. 1. Will Great Britain vote to leave the EU

2. 2. Should Great Britain vote to leave the EU

3. 3. Should the new version of TSW allow animated Hypnotoad Avatars

Protection and its long successful history.

Of course free trade hurts some, but it's the rising tide. Or at least was. Let's hope the UK regains its senses as it works out how to "exit." Or if it doesn't, let it be a lesson for others who think free trade is bad.

A vote by the stupid frustrated for the stupid frustrated.

fixed

Ooooh, Sharia Law. I'll just file that one next to Grandma death panels, $15/gallon gasoline and mass gun confiscations.

Condescend all you want it's not like it hasn't happened before and happening now. Hear of "No Go" zones in France and Britain where no infidel dare to tread? Look it up.

Lol yes we're the ones being lazy

With friends like these...

Lazy, dumb or liar. Take your pick.

Condescend all you want it's not like it hasn't happened before and happening now. Hear of "No Go" zones in France and Britain where no infidel dare to tread? Look it up.

Lol

Lazy, dumb or liar. Take your pick.

Asshat?

Dante, you would make a fine addition to the alt-right.

Do you need me to recommend sites/podcasts for you? Or can you discover the alt-right on your own?

I knew you were an alt-righty.. And yes, Dante would be a perfect fit for your clan.

We're a political movement that wants to save Western civilization Caucasians and support the nation-state.

I'll try to hunt down some good introductions.

It's not like he was keeping it a secret :lol:

I actually prefer gatorman to him.

It's not like he was keeping it a secret :lol:

I actually prefer gatorman to him.

Yeah, I suppose you are right. Just never heard him make mention of the alt-right until now. Even though from all the alt-righties I've had the pleasure to meet on social media, he's text book.

Welcome to the revolution. The EU is a cooked goose. Other countries will follow.

It makes me curious as to whether the United States would ever quit NAFTA should Trump become President.

Why Britain was right to leave: “Absence of legitimacy is the EU’s main feature.

Since there is no procedure for the democratic right to throw out the [expletive deleted], the EU has developed into something never seen before in the world, an oligarchy with soft totalitarian symptoms.”

NBC FREAK-OUT: BREXIT = ‘FEAR, XENOPHOBIA, RACISM,’ ‘THREATENS WESTERN CIVILIZATION:’

Appearing on NBC’s Today, analyst and Daily Beast editor Christopher Dickey launched into a tirade against Britain’s vote to leave the European Union: “…they claim it says, right off the bat, is that they were tired of all the bureaucracy of the European Union, they didn’t want all the constraints, they want their sovereignty. But what this was really about is fear, xenophobia, in some cases, certainly racism.”

How dare everyday British voters upset a “Progressive” Euro-elite that knows best!

We’ve seen these sorts of media freakouts when they casually throw the R-word around before, haven’t we? That last sentence quoted by Dickey — “what this was really about is fear, xenophobia, in some cases, certainly racism” — sounds like it was cut and pasted from so many pieces written about American voters in November of 2010, when exasperated American voters returned control of Congress to the GOP after Obama, Nancy Pelosi and Harry Reid rammed Obamacare through, ignoring the wishes of the majority of Americans

Welcome to the revolution. The EU is a cooked goose. Other countries will follow.

It makes me curious as to whether the United States would ever quit NAFTA should Trump become President.

I believe it is the beginning. this is what results from the concentration of wealth. there are many more have nots than haves and the have nots are getting poorer. totally predictable but the Nero's of the current world fiddled and continue to do so.

I believe it is the beginning. this is what results from the concentration of wealth. there are many more have nots than haves and the have nots are getting poorer. totally predictable but the Nero's of the current world fiddled and continue to do so.

And yet the champion of inequality or the left will be making a bundle on this move exasperating inequality.

Care to guess who I'm referring to?

And yet the champion of inequality or the left will be making a bundle on this move exasperating inequality.

Care to guess who I'm referring to?

ummm, let me think...George soros bankrolls good causes but his methods are pretty awful. he's not a hero to me. possibly similar to how you feel about the kochs.

There is an incredible theory that a Brexit won't actually happen even if the public votes for it

A really crucial detail about the upcoming EU referendum has gone virtually unmentioned and it is probably the most crucial detail:Parliament doesn't actually have to bring Britain out of the EU if the public votes for it.

That is because the result of June 23 referendum on Britain's EU membership is not legally binding. Instead, it is merely advisory, and, in theory, could be totally ignored by UK government.

http://www.businessinsider.com/green-eu-referendum-not-legally-binding-brexit-2016-6?r=UK&IR=T

There is an incredible theory that a Brexit won't actually happen even if the public votes for it

A really crucial detail about the upcoming EU referendum has gone virtually unmentioned and it is probably the most crucial detail:Parliament doesn't actually have to bring Britain out of the EU if the public votes for it.

That is because the result of June 23 referendum on Britain's EU membership is not legally binding. Instead, it is merely advisory, and, in theory, could be totally ignored by UK government.

http://www.businessinsider.com/green-eu-referendum-not-legally-binding-brexit-2016-6?r=UK&IR=T