Brexit

Brexit  

60 members have voted

1. 1. Will Great Britain vote to leave the EU

2. 2. Should Great Britain vote to leave the EU

3. 3. Should the new version of TSW allow animated Hypnotoad Avatars

London and Scotland results starting to come in and Remain jumped ahead by 70k

Yep. I was just about to post.

London 3 to 1 remain........................

The British TV networks have said it will take from 16,250,000 to 16,750,000 votes for a win. Neither side has 2,000,000 yet, so there is a very long way to go

Edited by B-Man

Leave up about 45k votes with about 4M cast for both sides

Is it Raysis© that while watching BBC coverage, in the back of my mind I'm thinking about Monty Python

I just mentioned to a friend that I would like to hear the Minister of Silly Walks weigh in on the referendum. Edited by sodbuster

I can't wait to see the President's scolding of Britain tomorrow for being "stupid".................. it's going to be epic... :lol:

Is Trump really appearing in Scotland tomorrow ?

Clry5NMWAAAsZXK.jpg REVOLUTION.............................

Just like London...................3 to 1

Edinburgh, #EUref result:

Remain: 74.4% (187,792)

Leave: 25.6% (64,498)

It's pretty easy to see the comparison with the urban vote percentages in the U.S.

well, no. it's not similar at all.

Clry5NMWAAAsZXK.jpg REVOLUTION.............................

Well, yes...............it is.

Brexit, to be followed by

Grexit,

Departugal,

Italeave,

Fr*ckoff,

Czechout,

Oustria,

Finish,

and Byegium.

Leave now 600,000 votes in front of remain

So what you're saying is the EU is going to be the geo-political equivalent of the Big East

Wow - definitely surprised, and impressed,to be honest. I never thought they'd do it. Bloody good for them - if any Kingdom deserves to remain stolidly British, it's the British. Cheers, mates!

:beer:

Wow - definitely surprised, and impressed,to be honest. I never thought they'd do it. Bloody good for them - if any Kingdom deserves to remain stolidly British, it's the British. Cheers, mates!

I think this is a mistake but hey, no one ever listens to me regardless of what I say.

I really know zippo about the situations pro/con. What I do know is that this is the trillionth example of pollsters trying to lead people in a certain direction......and failing.