Brexit

Brexit  

60 members have voted

1. 1. Will Great Britain vote to leave the EU

2. 2. Should Great Britain vote to leave the EU

3. 3. Should the new version of TSW allow animated Hypnotoad Avatars

I'd take him over ANY american politician in a heartbeat. All you have to do is watch his speeches in the European parliament to see why.

Why? Because he lies in a British accent?

No, because he's smart. Have you SEEN the two idiots we have running for president?

How do you know he's smart? Because he speaks with a British accent?

No, because he's smart. Have you SEEN the two idiots we have running for president?

You're an idiot

Literally.

Watch his speeches to the European Parliament.

They're on YouTube.

You're an idiot

Why? Because I think the EU is a bad thing? Because I disagree with you? Because I don't necessarily think citizens of Europe and the US have been well-served by globalization?

They're on YouTube.

Why? Because I think the EU is a bad thing? Because I disagree with you? Because I don't necessarily think citizens of Europe and the US have been well-served by globalization?

So the guy gets caught in a major lie as the basis for the Leave campaign, and we're supposed to be impressed by his smarts?

They're on YouTube.

Sorry I forgot to start with, "with all due respect..."

Also

So the guy gets caught in a major lie as the basis for the Leave campaign, and we're supposed to be impressed by his smarts?

This

Hillary Clinton is smart. And a compulsive sold-her-soul to the highest bidder liar. Obama is smart too.

That doesn't make them good leaders.

The-rent-is-too-damn-high guy gives good speeches but I wouldn't vote for him.

Where was the UKIP 15 years ago? Nowhere. The idea of leaving the EU wasn't even on the radar. It was Farage's work that made the Brexit possible. Also, please...is there any such thing as an honest politician?

"Read my lips, no new taxes."

"I did not have sexual relations with that woman, Miss Lewinksi"

"Major combat operations in Iraq are over."

"If you like your plan, you can keep it."

Where was the UKIP 15 years ago? Nowhere. The idea of leaving the EU wasn't even on the radar. It was Farage's work that made the Brexit possible. Also, please...is there any such thing as an honest politician?

"Read my lips, no new taxes."

"I did not have sexual relations with that woman, Miss Lewinksi"

"Major combat operations in Iraq are over."

"If you like your plan, you can keep it."

So in effect, he's a lying politician.

With a British accent.

So in effect, he's a lying politician.

With a British accent.

<_<

Excellent job ignoring this bit:

"Where was the UKIP 15 years ago? Nowhere. The idea of leaving the EU wasn't even on the radar. It was Farage's work that made the Brexit possible. "

<_<

Excellent job ignoring this bit:

"Where was the UKIP 15 years ago? Nowhere. The idea of leaving the EU wasn't even on the radar. It was Farage's work that made the Brexit possible. "

And what is happening now that people are digesting the consequences of their knee jerk vote based on a lying campaign?

If you like your solvent British bank, you can keep your solvent British bank?

And what is happening now that people are digesting the consequences of their knee jerk vote based on a lying campaign?

If you like your solvent British bank, you can keep your solvent British bank?

And the remain campaign wasn't knee-jerk? And dishonest?

OMGZORZWORSTDEPRESSIONSINCETHE20SIFWELEAVE!

And the remain campaign wasn't knee-jerk? And dishonest?

OMGZORZWORSTDEPRESSIONSINCETHE20SIFWELEAVE!

Keep laughing luddite. This is a perfect illustration of "Careful of what you wish for."

Keep laughing luddite. This is a perfect illustration of "Careful of what you wish for."

I think my cousin was a luddite. They're the ones that carry the candles right? What's the name of the one that holds up the bible again? I forgot? It might be the erudite.