Brexit

Brexit  

60 members have voted

1. 1. Will Great Britain vote to leave the EU

2. 2. Should Great Britain vote to leave the EU

3. 3. Should the new version of TSW allow animated Hypnotoad Avatars

Today is the big day. I'm normally all about the chaos. I voted Monster Raving Loony Party in the local elections, for God sake. Not today though, too much at stake.

If the Leave campaign get their way, I'm think I'll start to hate this country. If they don't, I genuinely fear for people of ethnic persuasions because some of these xenophobes won't take being told 'No' lightly.

I snicker when Europe thinks it has an immigration problem.

I snicker when Europe thinks it has an immigration problem.

I think we have a sensible immigration legislation problem. To open free movement up to every EU nation was a mistake. Especially as the EU is going to keep growing.

Immigration isn't inherently a bad thing but it should work for the benfit of the country. Skill sets that we can't fill etc. Unfortunately there's a lot of out of work natives that claim benefits but blaming immigration for their lack of work absolves them of their own laziness.

I think we have a sensible immigration legislation problem. To open free movement up to every EU nation was a mistake. Especially as the EU is going to keep growing.

Immigration isn't inherently a bad thing but it should work for the benfit of the country. Skill sets that we can't fill etc. Unfortunately there's a lot of out of work natives that claim benefits but blaming immigration for their lack of work absolves them of their own laziness.

In the grand scheme of things, Europe doesn't know what unchecked, unregulated and uncontrolled immigration looks like. We have 11 MILLION (at best estimate) illegal immigrants in our country. To put that in perspective, we have a group of people the same population of BELGIUM in our country who have come here illegally, don't speak English, don't pay taxes, leech off state benefits and bring crime.

Not a good way to run a democracy.

Today is the big day. I'm normally all about the chaos. I voted Monster Raving Loony Party in the local elections, for God sake.

You mean Tarquin Fin-tim-lin-bin-whin-bim-lim-bus-stop-F'tang-F'tang-Olé-Biscuitbarrel is running again?

The pound has fallen 6% in the last five minutes.

So now the it's only 15.04 ounces?

CNN doesn't appear to be very current.

:rolleyes:

I'm watching the BBC llive feed.

EU Referendum - The Result - Live - http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-36559505

Bit of advice, click the link and don't Google BBC video. Cuz you get some, uhhhhh, unexpected results :o

The Brits are slow counters. Polls have been closed for hours, and only 13/382 areas reporting with several hours of counting left

Americans don't have this kind of attention span. We need our winners declared by 11:01 PM EST