The Johnson Thread

There are no personal businesses you are thinking of hobbies - If businesses were personal then any business debts should become personal debts, and any death or injury caused by business activity should result in personal charges (assault, manslaughter, murder) - any business that has any form of limited liability is not personal.

I'll take misunderstanding of basic business for 200 Alex.

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Veterans group decides not to invite Johnson to Town Hall with Trump and Clinton

http://reason.com/blog/2016/08/26/gary-johnson-not-invited-to-appear-iava

Despite a July poll of military personnel with Johnson ahead of Trump 38 to 30 with Hiliary a distant third

http://thehill.com/policy/defense/288546-poll-libertarian-johnson-beating-trump-clinton-among-active-duty-troops

start at about 4:15 here ---> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_hoM_TfkCcI&feature=youtu.be

Johnson loses it :lol:

Guy Benson Discusses Immigration With Gov. Gary Johnson

Townhall's Guy Benson sat down with Libertarian Candidate for President Gary Johnson to discuss his campaign and myriad of policy positions.

"What is Aleppo?"

I'm sure Trump also wouldn't know but it's a stumble for Johnson, whose struggles to get known running 3rd party are compounded by his lack of gravitas. The Libertarians have their best shot to make a mark in a long time but Johnson is a weak candidate. He'll get my vote in November but come on Libertairians: Give me a choice I could envision in the presidency next time, not my overly chatty neighbor.

"What is Aleppo?"

I'm sure Trump also wouldn't know but it's a stumble for Johnson, whose struggles to get known running 3rd party are compounded by his lack of gravitas. The Libertarians have their best shot to make a mark in a long time but Johnson is a weak candidate. He'll get my vote in November but come on Libertairians: Give me a choice I could envision in the presidency next time, not my overly chatty neighbor.

It was brutal. Without doubt this is his weakest area, Foreign policy. Mind you, he still knows more about foreign affairs than the narcissistic know-nothing Trump and has a better track record than the entitled crook Hillary but none the less, it was an unfortunate moment for him.

It was brutal. Without doubt this is his weakest area, Foreign policy. Mind you, he still knows more about foreign affairs than the narcissistic know-nothing Trump and has a better track record than the entitled crook Hillary but none the less, it was an unfortunate moment for him.

He's not a heavyweight on any topic but he has a good moral basis for his positions.

Edited by Benjamin Franklin

"What is Aleppo?"

No excuses for Johnson but the two corrections at the bottom of the article undermine the ridicule a slight bit.