The Johnson Thread

I had written off voting for Johnson because it's a throwaway. I'd be voting for him though if it somehow became just Johnson and Clinton running. I cannot vote for Clinton due to her giving credence to BLM. I'm still planning to vote Trump but fear others may shift. If all Trump voters shifted to Johnson I'd vote for him 100%.

You're not voting for Hillary because of BLM? With all her problems you're going with that?

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

No , not a sheep. I just don't want Clinton to win and voting for Johnson is voting for Clinton in my eyes. Can't do it. I think Johnson is actually the best of the 3. I don't believe not wanting to influence the election to Hillary in any way makes one a sheep.

"If all Trump voters shifted to Johnson I'd vote for him 100%."

Baa.

Why is that an automatic DQ? Do you understand what BLM even is about?

Yes. It is about a lie and the perpetration of that lie. That somehow Police deciding to use deadly physical force when faced with a situation in which they perceived a threat because of the actions of a suspect is somehow " racist" . With no mention of Blacks committing homicide at 800% more than other races , and killing other Blacks at rates far above other races. But somehow that doesn't "matter" . They'd rather hype up a few hundred Police shootings in a given year (the other few hundred involve Caucasian suspects ) than focus on how little their lives seem to matter to their own. Hillary lending any credence to that racist organization is an automatic DQ.

"If all Trump voters shifted to Johnson I'd vote for him 100%."

Baa.

You're right. I should throw a de facto vote to Hillary by voting Johnson.

You're right. I should throw a de facto vote to Hillary by voting Johnson.

I voted Libertarian in 2004 and 2008.

In 2012 I had every intention of voting Libertarian once again. But I live in Virginia, one of those purple swing states. So I was talked into thinking the way you do now and cast a vote for Romney. I felt dirty afterwards and you know what? It didn't make a damned bit of difference.

Also bought into the throwing your vote away theory in 2000 when I voted for Bush over Browne. But I was younger and didn't know any better. 2012 I have no excuse, I was suckered

I'm voting my conscience this time.

I voted Libertarian in 2004 and 2008.

In 2012 I had every intention of voting Libertarian once again. But I live in Virginia, one of those purple swing states. So I was talked into thinking the way you do now and cast a vote for Romney. I felt dirty afterwards and you know what? It didn't make a damned bit of difference.

Also bought into the throwing your vote away theory in 2000 when I voted for Bush over Browne. But I was younger and didn't know any better. 2012 I have no excuse, I was suckered

I'm voting my conscience this time.

What election are you talking about?

• 2 weeks later...