NFL & YouTube to Offer Memorable Games for All 32 Teams

I'd love to see one of the AFL Championship games as I've only see brief clips. My dad talks so proudly of Kemp and the guys. Besides, my old wrestling coach (Al Bemiller) was on those teams so fun to see him. He was a great guy.

The comeback as stated is a lock. It was the most exciting game in Bills history. The 2003 yard game for OJ would also be cool. Hate tHe man, loved the player.

• 1 month later...

So far:

• 1990 AFC Championship vs Oakland Raiders21%
  • 1992 Week 2 vs San Francisco 49ers9%
  • 1992 AFC Wild Card vs Houston Oilers56%
  • 1994 AFC Championship vs Kansas City Chiefs4%
  • 1992 AFC Championship vs Miami Dolphins9%

Looks like the Oilers/Raiders games are going to run away with it. Wonder what the 3rd will end up being.

Edited by What a Tuel

For the three games, I'm gonna guess The Comeback, 51-3 (first game I ever went to), and the no-punt game.

Awesome choice.

I saw two of the three live. Unfortunately, I was deployed to the middle of the Arabian Desert in 1990-91 and missed the Raider 51-3 game.

I'd love to see one of the AFL Championship games as I've only see brief clips. My dad talks so proudly of Kemp and the guys. Besides, my old wrestling coach (Al Bemiller) was on those teams so fun to see him. He was a great guy.

The comeback as stated is a lock. It was the most exciting game in Bills history. The 2003 yard game for OJ would also be cool. Hate tHe man, loved the player.

Despite the statistical achievements, I don't recall the 2003 game as one of OJ's most exciting.

Besides the obvious choice of The Comeback, I think the No Punt game was the most exciting Bills game I've ever watched.

These are all too obvious and already available. 51-3 was no game at all -decided with Talley's Pick-6 early in the 2nd quarter. Im sure most of us have the Comeback already on dvr and the NFL films presentation (approx. an hour and a half) is better than the game itself.

I'd like to see thrilling games that don't get cycled through Classic Games features. We played Minnesota on a rare Thursday night in '82 -coming all the way back from 19-0 to win 22-19. Or the '81 come from behind home game vs the Pats*, featuring Roland Hooks Hail Mary. We don't make the playoffs without it. Or my all-time favorite '68 Home Game vs eventual SB Champ NY Jets -our ONLY W of the season, a thrilling 37-35 win, picking Namath off 5 times, returning 3 for TD's.

Gimme some REAL!

11/20/88------ Rich stadium, - smerlas blocks jets field goal,as time runs out in regulation. a kicker named Scott Notwood wins game on a 30 yard field goal.

Setting up the Bills win first AFCE title in years. Goal posts come down, IMO it was the start of bigger things to come.

pretty good game especially if you were there. I would like to see that one again.

The 6-3 Cleveland game. Memorable as worst football game ever played (and the one game I came up for that year :thumbdown: )

UGH. We had the remnants of a hurricane come through during that game. I watched the first quarter, went home to check on my house, and for some reason, had to go back for the 2nd half to watch my beloved franchise because I'm addicted to pain and suffering. Worst....game....ever.

• 2 weeks later...
Fans Select Top Bills Games

Bills fans, the votes are in!

nfl-youtube-promotion.jpg?w=300&h=224

A week long poll, which took place on the Bills Facebook page, asked fans to select their favorite games from a list of five. The top three picks would then be made available on YouTube by the NFL at the start of the 2016 season.

The results have been tabulated and for the first time ever, fans will be able to watch the following games online:

Bills vs. Oilers – 1992 AFC Wild Card (51%)

Bills vs. Raiders – 1990 AFC Championship (19%)

Bills vs. 49ers – 1992 Week 2 (13%)

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000672345/article/nfl-reveals-youtube-upload-game-winners

CLEVELAND BROWNS
1989 AFC Division Playoff -- Browns vs. Bills (15%)

Browns goal line stand to win 34-30.

JACKSONVILLE JAGUARS
1996 AFC Division Playoff -- Jaguars vs. Bills (54%)

Upset win in Buffalo, 30-27

TENNESSEE TITANS / HOUSTON OILERS
1999 AFC wild card -- Titans vs. Bills (66%)

Music City Miracle

DALLAS COWBOYS

Super Bowl XXVII -- Cowboys vs. Bills (42%)

Cowboys first Super Bowl win under Jimmy Johnson.

NEW YORK GIANTS
Super Bowl XXV -- Giants vs. Bills (11%)

Norwood "wide right."