Football Outsiders: RT is Bills' Biggest Post Draft Weakness

@BuffRumblings

Biggest remaining weakness for the #Bills? Right tackle, per @FO_ASchatz

https://t.co/0cUOGWYSnb

What's the biggest remaining hole on the Buffalo Bills' roster heading into the 2016 regular season? That would be right tackle, according to Aaron Schatz over at FootballOutsiders.com (and probably a lot more people, too).

Or one of the young guys makes a leap forward.

I was thinking about trying to get Anthony Davis, but apparently he made negative comments about Roman and there are residual fears that he's just a headcase, so it doesn't look like that is a possibility.

How bad a job did Mills do last year? I know he wasn't phenomenal but indont remember seeing him getting scorched every play either...I'd like to think with a full off-season and training camp here he'd be improved and would at least be average on the right side...

How bad a job did Mills do last year? I know he wasn't phenomenal but indont remember seeing him getting scorched every play either...I'd like to think with a full off-season and training camp here he'd be improved and would at least be average on the right side...

I would like to see a training camp battle between Jordan Mills and Luis Vasquez.........

Still cant believe Kujo was such a whiff.

You'd think burning a 2nd rounder at RT would get you somebody at least mediocre.

Cordy was a great 2nd round grab, but i'm sure Whaley is pissed at himself and/or staff for gambling on Kujo.

Imagine our offense if he was a stud. How it would help Miller learn, add to our running game, Tyrod's development as a pocket passer, etc.

Ok i'm over it. Every GM has a handful of picks that haunt them. Hope we get that side fixed somehow.

Someone like Vasquez would be a welcome addition... They should cut ties with Henderson or Kujo or both if he is brought in.

They have 3 guys.... None of which are any good.

Cyrus is 23, and henderson is 24 and missed a year with a disease. Tough to say at this point.

Vasquez is also a guard who has played some tackle.

Also, Slauson gets cut and there's visits lined up immediately. This guys been available and I've heard nothing. Either he's not interested in training camp, and is waiting on an injury to jump in and start (not compete to start), or he's not interested in football at all.

He signed with the Chargers.