LAMP - With My 10,000th Post

Gugny

Happy Mother's Day to all of the TBD Moms out there.

Having met more than a handful of TBDers, I often find myself sitting, amazed that women would actually have sex with so many of you; especially Cletus.

On the flip side, it's also no surprise to me at all that people like DC Tom and Chef Jim do not have children.

It's no coincidence that they are two of the top (by numbers, only) posters here.

I actually wish I could be more like Chef Jim ... not by way of having 364,941,901 posts ... but being able to make a cross-country trip with his super hot niece.

I spend most of my time in the Shoutbox with the likes of Fan, Bandit, Turbs, Jauronimo, Hokie, Curitiba and JFH ("the new Dog"). It's fun as I learn very little about football, but a lot about great food.

It's a shame that the coolest of the mods, Rich and AiO, don't actually mod; but instead, we're left with hacks like Just Jack and Beerball doing a lot of it. But Nervous Guy usually makes up for their ineptitude (along with CBF and Buffalo Bill). In all seriousness, the entire mod team is pretty cool/effective ... you know, except for that one.

The TBDHOT (not TBDAHOT, that's just stupid) has been like a National Holiday to me. I have met dozens of people who frequent this site and 99.9% of them have been super cool. Not joking. PM me and I'll tell you the one guy who I truly thought was a dick.

Not being able to go this year makes me truly sad. I always look forward to seeing the likes of SDS, Rosen, Wawrow, Mr. Ags, Jack, Beerball, Cletus, Rich, AiO, Aussie, Levi, Boyst, Flutie Flakes and many others. But next year will come soon enough.

The 518 Lunch Crew has been another fantastic byproduct of being part of this online community. Mead, Levi, Fergy and I seem to attend most of them (Flutie Flakes always tries) and it's always a great time. I said I'd get the next one, so I hope attendance is low.

Anyway, thanks for being a great place to get a laugh and blow off some steam. It really is a special place.

Peace.

- Gugny

P.S. - Yes, I really do think Tyrod Taylor sucks.

CONGRATULATIONS to my "little brother" of TBD ( I refer to myself as the "big sis" )

One great accomplishment to one of TBD's best who never ceases to give me a hard time just like a "real brother" would.

Thank you for the Mother's Day salute.

mr ags set a good example after 10,000 posts.

yeah. Gugny should prolly take that advice.

And what the hell is the deal? Your not making the Home opener this year??? I'll start by saying there is no excuse unless your dying and even then, that's a suspect excuse. You better get your priorities in order.

Amen brother... Remember you only have 10K once...

thays not true. I had 10k like 3 times cause people kept deleting posts by me to get me back to 10k

Who are you???

thats what I wanted to know Edited by mrags

yeah. Gugny should prolly take that advice.

And what the hell is the deal? Your not making the Home opener this year??? I'll start by saying there is no excuse unless your dying and even then, that's a suspect excuse. You better get your priorities in order. thays not true. I had 10k like 3 times cause people kept deleting posts by me to get me back to 10kthats what I wanted to know

he isn't. I am

naw. I knew you were. Just didn't come out that way in the reply. It was meant for Gug.

He decided he'd rather take in a ballgame. You know that sport that plays a 162 game season. In gugnyworld that's more important.

I'd also like to change the meaning of LAMP for this one post. Look At My Pretentiousness seems fitting.