NFL Sunday Ticket 2016

2016 NFL SUNDAY TICKET OFFER: 2016 NFL SUNDAY TICKET regular full-season retail price is $257.94. 2016 NFL SUNDAY TICKET MAX regular full-season retail price is $359.94.

2015 Pricing was $251.94 and $353.94, respectively.

Pricing above is at the one lump sum payment option. 6 month installments for the base package are $44.99 (2016) and $41.99 (2015) - monthly.

Thus, pricing has increased. Now that AT&T and Directv have merged (a full year later), I wonder what the impact will be on this year's "negotiations" for a better price.

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My first time account credits totaling something like $55 a month come off on my next bill. Looking forward to see what they offer me since my bill is about to nearly double

I have designs on crafting my annual negotiation strategy which will enable me, after all is said and done, to get the Sunday Ticket Max for $0 after all discounts and credits are factored in.

I may not elect to do so just for the simple fact that I may choose not to get sucked in again and fall victim to blowing my Sundays under the guise of watching a 6-10, 7-9, or at best 8-8 record. Before anyone calls me a pessimist, check yourself and avoid drinking the Kool-Aid. I say all this b/c Rex is still our HC, and I'm not impressed.

Not buying this year. The Ryan circus will be lucky to win 8 games. On the bright side I don't have to call DTV and haggle😋

And yet you chose to visit a Bills forum and deliberately post to share your plans (and pessimism).

Curious.

I have designs on crafting my annual negotiation strategy which will enable me, after all is said and done, to get the Sunday Ticket Max for $0 after all discounts and credits are factored in.

I may not elect to do so just for the simple fact that I may choose not to get sucked in again and fall victim to blowing my Sundays under the guise of watching a 6-10, 7-9, or at best 8-8 record. Before anyone calls me a pessimist, check yourself and avoid drinking the Kool-Aid. I say all this b/c Rex is still our HC, and I'm not impressed.

So you're a Bills fan when you know they're going to win? Then you don't plan to follow the team this year?

Not buying this year. The Ryan circus will be lucky to win 8 games. On the bright side I don't have to call DTV and haggle

You pick and choose which season you will follow the team?

I'm not a Rex fan either, but you'll spend your time posting in May but not watching in October? I get that there are many other options, but I find watching at home is cheaper and easier than heading to the Whitehall Tavern (ATL) or some other Bills bar. I watch regardless. With age I just scream less.

So you're a Bills fan when you know they're going to win? Then you don't plan to follow the team this year?

You pick and choose which season you will follow the team?

Not at all, you have oversimplified my post. I have been a fan since my wee years, have traveled to away games, spent alot of money, paid alot of coin to watch the Bills at sports bars, and paid DTV before I figured out how to play the negotiation game. I will never not "plan to follow the team this year". It may just mean I watch the games on the Internet instead of playing the game again with DTV.

All I'm saying is I'm not impressed with Rex and last year's undisciplined crew was tough to swallow.

And no, I don't "pick and choose" which season I will follow the team. I have never not followed the Bills. I just want the talent to be leveraged by Rex, not squandered by stupidity.

I think you overreacted to my post. Maybe I did not explain myself fully with the right context. I always wind up watching no matter what. I just found last year to be the most frustrating season of memory.

You started a discussion about NFL Ticket and for only the third time in 19 years I am not getting it.

I don't feel this is trolling just offering an opinion.

I begged off when Jerkron was the coach in his last season and same with Gailey.

I'm pretty sure I still love them, but am wise enough to not piss $200+ down the tubes and ruin a bunch of Sundays when I truly don't see them winning even 8 games.

This is what you do on opinion boards.... You offer opinions🤔

You started a discussion about NFL Ticket and for only the third time in 19 years I am not getting it.

I don't feel this is trolling just offering an opinion.

I begged off when Jerkron was the coach in his last season and same with Gailey.

I'm pretty sure I still love them, but am wise enough to not piss $200+ down the tubes and ruin a bunch of Sundays when I truly don't see them winning even 8 games.

This is what you do on opinion boards.... You offer opinions

I'm a sucker. Yes, all opinions are valid. I find a couple hundred bucks is nothing compared to what I get out of the interaction with my 2 sons. Both huge Bills fans in their 20's, I hear from them almost daily, every month of the year. I took them from FL to games at the Ralph when they each turned 16 as a rite of passage. And away games that were anywhere close. It worked. Among the best decisions and dollars spent ever!

I'm a sucker. Yes, all opinions are valid. I find a couple hundred bucks is nothing compared to what I get out of the interaction with my 2 sons. Both huge Bills fans in their 20's, I hear from them almost daily, every month of the year. I took them from FL to games at the Ralph when they each turned 16 as a rite of passage. And away games that were anywhere close. It worked. Among the best decisions and dollars spent ever!

this makes perfect sense. Some things are way more beneficial than a monetary amount.

That's my plan. My sons are much, much younger (all under the age of 9). We just got a Sammy poster to put up in a bedroom. They know that nobody can be the Patriots when playing Madden and to this point, when I ask who our favorite football team is....They say, the Bills. Taking them to a Bills game at Ralph Wilson Stadium is very much on the bucket list. We're a 20 hour drive from a home game.

Edited by KellyToTasker

Not buying this year. The Ryan circus will be lucky to win 8 games. On the bright side I don't have to call DTV and haggle

throwing in the towel in this early?

Your not real fan

And frankly I could give a rats ass if you pay for NFL Sunday Ticket.

Predicting an 8 and 8 season at this point....go pound sand

Edited by John from Hemet

If it wasn't for the Ticket, I wouldn't even have cable anymore. However, it's the only option for me to watch the Bills on a weekly basis, live.

I cant instruct you because it would violate the forum policies but there are streams out there for fans who cant afford the Direct TV.

I have Kodi and can watch anything at anytime. All you need is internet.

Word, thank God for illegal streams, its the only way I was able to watch every game last season live, didnt miss one.

Thats the great thing about koolaid, you can hope for the best, watch your favorite team play and if they face plant you know it was the koolaid talking. Being out of town im just happy I get to stream the games n watch my team play, win or lose Id rather watch the Bills struggle to 8-8 then watch any other team go 16-0, for free with some stream savvy and a cpu.

Thats real brother, enjoy the season!

throwing in the towel in this early?

Your not real fan

And frankly I could give a rats ass if you pay for NFL Sunday Ticket.

Predicting an 8 and 8 season at this point....go pound sand

YES! pass the koolaid! GO BILLS!

Edited by Marty McFly