NFL Sunday Ticket 2016

Don't think this is worth a new thread, so thought I'd throw it in here.

Anyway, I watch games through Sunday Ticket's streaming service. I've had mixed results over the years. I mainly used my tablet or laptop to watch and it's always been about the same, mostly watchable, some very good quality, some terrible, and a decent amount of freezing. This year I downloaded the Roku app and watched most of the first half of the Cards game with that. The experience was the same or worse than the laptop, more buffering, etc.

At halftime, I decided to download the Sunday Ticket app on my PS4 and watch that way. Only maybe once throughout the entire second half did it freeze and the quality was pretty solid. I'm not sure if there's a different feed the PS4 gets, I was just lucky, or what, but I recommend trying to use your PS4 (or XBOX one if it's available) to stream Sunday Ticket.

Hopefully this helps someone and wasn't just a fluke.

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't think this is worth a new thread, so thought I'd throw it in here.

Anyway, I watch games through Sunday Ticket's streaming service. I've had mixed results over the years. I mainly used my tablet or laptop to watch and it's always been about the same, mostly watchable, some very good quality, some terrible, and a decent amount of freezing. This year I downloaded the Roku app and watched most of the first half of the Cards game with that. The experience was the same or worse than the laptop, more buffering, etc.

At halftime, I decided to download the Sunday Ticket app on my PS4 and watch that way. Only maybe once throughout the entire second half did it freeze and the quality was pretty solid. I'm not sure if there's a different feed the PS4 gets, I was just lucky, or what, but I recommend trying to use your PS4 (or XBOX one if it's available) to stream Sunday Ticket.

Hopefully this helps someone and wasn't just a fluke.

I have had zero issues with ST streaming on my firetv stick.